Chapter 5- Cute Couple?

Joey, Meghan, Connor and you enjoy your meal and head on to The Grove to go shopping. Eventually, Connor and Meghan split off to go into Urban Outfitters and Joey and you go into Topman to help Joey with buying clothes.

You walk into Topman and head to the back where the shirts are and look around.

"OH MY GOSH!" You hear a girl from behind shriek. "CAN I PLEASE GET A PICTURE! I LOVE BOTH OF YOUR GUYS' VIDEOS!"

You turn around to see a girl who looked about 16 holding out her phone.

"Sure thing girlyanya!!" Joey rejoices. She hands you her phone and the girl stands next to Joey and you take the picture. Joey takes the phone from you and she stands next to you and you smile and take the picture.

"This is the best day of my life! You guys are my heroes!" She smiles widely.

"Aww thank you!" You say as you look down and her wrists and notice some markings on her arm.

"Your welcome! We're always happy to meet our viewers!!" Joey adds.

You examine her wrists closely and realize that those are cutting scars. "Hey?" You question as you grab her wrists"

She hesitates and pulls her arms back.

"I want you to promise me something. Okay?" You ask.

"Um sure." She answers sounding a bit guilty.

"I want to promise me that you will stop ok?" You ask. "Trust me, everything will get better in the end."

Her face suddenly becomes sad. "Here I want you to have this" you say as you talk off a bracelet from your wrist. "I want you to have this" you slip the bracelet on her wrist. "Whenever you think the times are tough and you want to result to some bad things I want to remember why you have this bracelet, that you are unique and everything will get better."

She looks at the bracelet and suddenly smiles, she hugs you and says "thank you."

"Your welcome." You say with a smile.

Joey, the girl and you continue to keep talking for about 10 minutes until her mom calls her and she leaves the store.

"Wow" Joey said.

You look up at him confused and say, "What?"

"That was..the sweetest nicest thing I have ever seen." Joey answers as he hugs you.

"Well I just know what she's going through. My little sister has gone through that. She's actually around that girls age too, it was the least I could do." You say sincerely.

"You're like my hero." Joey smiles.

You smile back and continue to help him search for shirts.

--Your POV--

That felt really good, like weird good. It's weird, I feel really good that Joey likes me and thinks I'm really nice. (You look at him as he bends down to get a shirt from the bottle rack of t-shirts) Wow! He has really big muscles! That's so...cute (You smile)--

"Ooo." Joey shrieks. "I like this one!" He holds it up and it's a blue and gray striped v-neck with a little pocket on the right side.

"That's perfect!" You answer. "I love stripes too! They look really good on guys!"

"I definitely getting this one!" Joey replies excited. Joey and you continue to look around for 20 minutes and Joey ends up buying 10 shirts and 2 pairs of skinny jeans. You both leave the store and start to walk down the sidewalk.