Chapter 1:

Oh no, i was having the same dream again. Screaming and yelling behind closed doors, then silence. The doors busting open. The same man with the dark top hat, dark sunglasses, pale skin, coming right up to my face observing me like I was some object, I wasn't terrified, I have the same dream almost everyday, like it means something. Then my eyes shoot open, at the sound of a truck pulling up in our drive way. that's always when I wake up. It always end at that exact part, I just sometimes wish I could see what would happen next.

I hop up out of bed and check the time, 8am. Our flight to new jersey is at noon. Aunt Janice then storms into my room. "Oh good, you're up" she smiles as she holds the door from slamming into the wall.

"The moving truck is outside" she exclaims.
"I saw" I stretch my arms out and rub my eyes, pushing back my long brown hair.

"We need to get your bed out" she starts pulling my one blanket off it and taking the mattress out to the truck.

I head off grabbing my clothes that I picked out for our flight, and heading the the bathroom for my last shower at this place.

My name is Calsey Jones, I'm 15 years old, I'm 16 next month. I live with my aunt Janice and my uncle Brent. My parents died in a car crash when I was a baby, So I guess I'm an orphan. Nobody else took me in so my uncle Brent and my aunt Janice were the only ones to sign the papers.

We move around, a lot. We move to about 3-4 different houses every year. We currently live in LA for another few hours. Aunt Janice tells me its for my own good, but I never understand what she means by that.

I never bother to make friends in places we move too, because honestly I'm probably just gonna move a few months later anyway.

I hop out of the shower, getting dressed into my clothes and drying my hair, chucking it into a messy bun.

I walk out of the bathroom and find aunt Janice grabbing the last bit of boxes in the lounge. I grab the last box and follow her out to the truck.

"So Cals, you excited?" She smiles wide at me.
"Excited? We will probably be moving again before I get excited" you can say that of course I was exaggerating. Just a little tho.
"Well, I have a friend that lives in new jersey so we shouldn't be moving from there too soon." She oats me on the shoulder.
"You have friends?" I tease.
"Oh shush, you haven't exactly been the friend maker either" she nudges me.
"I'm just joking aunt" I giggle.

"You two ready to roll?" Uncle Brent pops up from around the corner closing the back of the trailer and thumping his hand on the side of the truck to signal the driver that everything is inside. He then drives off.

"As ready as always" I smirk at them.

We all hop in the taxi chucking our suitcases in the boot and heading off to the airport.

As we get there I drag my suitcase through the entrance in front of aunt and uncle. They can be real over protective of me when were in public. I have no idea why.

We send our bags through the baggage portal and sign through all our tickets. Outing them in our bag. We then walk past one of the shops and I stop.

"What's up cals?" Uncle Brent stops as he notices me stopping.
"Can I go have a look in there?" I ask him.
"Oh cals, were kinda in a rush. Our flight is in an hour, and the gates are closing soon."
"I'll meet you and aunt at the gates on time I promise" I beg at them.
"Cals..."
"Pleeeease!"
"Brent she will be fine" aunt Janice puts a hand on his shoulder.
It takes home a few seconds to agree. He pulls $30 out of his pocket and gives it to me.
"Oh thanks uncle." I go to grab it but he still has a strong grip on it.
"20 minutes cals" he demands and I nod.
I run towards the shop and start looking through everything.
I was having a full on shopping spree in there and I only had $30.
I brought myself some food because airplane food is crap. I also bought a few magazines and comics, and some gum of course. Gotta keep that breath fresh.