...Her?

" Killua I'm hungry", growled Gon as he wined.

Killua rolled his eyes and looked into his pocket.
As Alluka was behind him, noticed they had no money as she sighed, to look around her they were in York New. That means the fastest way to make money is Heavens Arena!

As she was about to turn to suggest the idea Gon and Killua were fighting over what happened to the money.

As they were about to through punches Gon stepped back and knocked a girl down.

As Gons face of anger changed to guilty in a slipt second.

" I'm sorry mis'", he said going down to her level to help her. As he got to her level he stopped he didn't help her up, or even move as he stared at the girl.

" come on Gon give the girl some space", as Killua walked closer till he stopped dead in his tracks as he stared to.

This familiar ora came over the three of us as I moved closer also.

" oh- n- this can't be....", allkua whispered.

"How is it possible?", Killua shook as he stood back.

But Gons expression was the total opposite.

" Laira!", Gon yelled hugging the woman.

As the woman looked shocked and confused.
" get off of me sir", she yelled at Gon. But Gon wasn't budging.

High spiked nen came flying at Gon till he moved back.

As the woman stood her hair white as snow and her eyes like the brightest blood.

She resymboled Laira so much right down to the nen .

" I don't know who you are but you need to get out of my way", she demanded as she walked striaght past them.

That was the last of the woman that was had seen that day.

As we walked to Heavens Arena and signed in as our first match was in 5 mins we went to our small room and put our luggage down as Gon and Killua left the room and alluka stayed to practice her nen and protect them from where she was. As her nen followed them like a small shadow.

" I'm fired up now ", Gon smiled as he ran into the ring.

As Killua stood back to watch him. This was normal as Gon ran into fights as Killua had his back also with Allukas nen protecting them.

They had formed the perfect team. Of power, speed, protection. But they didn't know what was in there future. For they had a weakness to there long lost friend. Laira~

Hisokas pov~
------------------------------------
Looks like my prey came back to Heavens Arena. Looks like this will be fun~

As Hisoka walked down the halls about to turn a corner till a familiar ora was coming from the opposite side of the wall. As he opened his eyes his blood ran cold and his eyes wide and his murderous grin hidden with a emotionless face. As the image of Laira walked past him he waited as she past him as he looked at her as he walked. As if the world stopped.

It can't be~
As I shook my head and headed off to my room to wait for my next fight.

_____________________________

I'm back from the dead 0~0
Jkjk well I hope you guys will enjoy this book as well.

Love y'all