I'm not her

-------Gangsta:Kehlani-------

It felt so different knowing that you may be someone else inside.. Does it make me crazy? I thought once someone dies they're dead. Never ever to return to this unforgiving world.

Sighing I looked into the room I had stayed in at the arena and looked over to see Gon, Killua,and his sister sleeping in a pile. Smiling at them looking so happy in their slumber.

I decided I wanted to go for a walk around the park near the arena. Walking over to put on my boots I walked to the door grabbing my jacket and zipped it up. Looking back as i opened the door to soak up the memory of the them as I walked out.

Making it to the elevator stepping in pressing the button for the 1st floor. The doors closed and I went down.
They opened and I walked out. I put my hood over and put my buds in walking outside to the mid fall weather.

Taking careful steps in the crisp cold air watching the leaves fall to the ground near the swing set and ball court. Not a soul in site around the area.

Moving over to the swings I sat down and pushed off to gain speed back and forth. Leaning back and closing my eyes enjoying the calmness of the night. Looking up at the moon as it was full and light everything around.
Its stressful being me or so everyone thinks is Lairia.

A cloud had moved a bit as it slowly covered the moonlight. Something had made itself known in the park I sensed a sticky pink aura. Looking to the trees to the left of me a shadow was leaning against the tree. It was a well built and tall man. Gold eyes pierced through the darkness as they moved closer to the swings.

He stood in front of me towering over me sitting on the swings. "Can I help you with something?", I spoke taking my buds out.

" hmm you really could help me with my little problem I have been having for the past few years",~ the deep voice had spoke sending chills down my spine. The clouds had moved bring the moonlight down upon the man called Hisoka.
His hair was down and damp his makeup was washed off. He slowly ran his long fingers through is hair looking at me.

Biting my lip from this sudden encounter I stood up from the swings becoming more leveled with his shoulders.

" I should be leaving now it's pretty late", I spoke turning to walk in the opposite direction of hisoka.

"Lairia use to talk walks in the middle of the night too, always finding ways to escape me",~ his voice was soft but deadly as he grabbed a hold my my wrist pulling me back toward him.

Standing facing him in irritation I glared at him. His smile appeared turning into a smirk. " I adore that look you give me it gets me exicted", he spoke leaning down at my face.

I inched away as he frowned. Letting go of my wrist. " you are creeping me out ", I spoke looking away from him.

He let out a small chuckle and returned to his smirk. " Lairia you know you want me",~ he teased.

I shuttered and shook my head," I am not Lairia, my name is Cheshire".
He smiled and pulled me to his chest making my body heat up.

" you just don't understand yet but I will show you",~ he leaned in as I trying moving away just for him to tighting his grip on my waist.

Connecting his lips to mine sent me into a total high. I felt like a different person had taken over my whole body.

He moved away as I opened my eyes to look up his golden soft eyes were lustful. I was being pulled into his body.
" this is wrong", I spoke slowly trying not to studder.

"Don't be a fool Cheshire you know your body is craving some attention that it's use to",~ his words burned into me in a new way.

His hair glowed in the moonlight as his eyes shifted looking over my face. It felt forbidden to look at him in the way he was making me feel I felt so numb..

Something wasnt right I wasn't in control of my actions. Shock filled my face as he smirked devilishly.

He had drugged me through the kiss!
" how could you!", I spoke weakly trying to sound strong but seemingly failed.

He pick me up bridal style an started walking. The numbness started taking apart my senses as everything blurred by us. " sto..p thiss", I said into his chest.

" how can you tell me to stop when your body so desperately wants mine",~ he spoke as I faded out.

He took me back to his hotel room in the arena and opened the door skillfully. Walking to the bed he sat me down. I fluttered my eyes to keep them open but I was so out of it.

He undressed me down to my underwear and he himself as he climbed on top of me.

He came close to my face examining every detail of it and continued to scan my almost bare body. He looked lost for words as he was looking for something that I suppose us to be there.

"Where are your marks?",~ he spoke rubbing my skin.

Opening my mouth for nothing to come out but a breath as he kissed my skin. Leaving that spot to start a trail up my body to my neck as he gently bit my skin. I let out a small whimper from the sudden bite.

I felt like I was going to pass out from this intense confusion and frustration.

He stopped and looked into my eyes.
"Your eyes are the prettiest crimson red I have ever seen on any person",~ he said lustfully.

I gave into his actions and words as I layed there. It felt normal now like I have done this before with him.. Almost comfortable and safe..

Letting the night fade out into hot breaths,grunts, loud moans. Laying beside him with his arms wrapped around my bare body under the sheets.

I wondered if this other part of me is what allowed this to happen. Why Lairia?

______________________________________

Wasn't sure if you guys were ready for any detailed smut in this so let me know in the comments. And any questions!

Love ya!♡