Is it?

"Come look at this !!!", Gon yelled at Killua who was walking through the walk way.

After he sat down and took a look he stood along with Gon.

Its that girl from before!

Alright fokes this is a very interesting fight we have here today. Hisoka 8 wins 2 losses.

And our raining rookie Ryruani 7 wins 0 losses.
Take your seats and enjoy the fight.

Round 1 begin!

As Ryruani stands in place and stares at Hisoka like she was studying him as Hisoka looked uninterested in this fight.

As he dissapeared in front of Ryruani and went to kick her as she dodged his attack and lanes a punch in his face and sends him flying.

" Gon use Gyo", Killua said as he looked through his nen to gyo.

As Gon turned his Gyo on,
" wow!!!", Gon said with a smile as he saw a blue light radiating off of Ryruani palms.

As she looks over and smiles little bit then dissapeared and ran all over the place as Hisoka looks calmly around him moving his eyes to where she was or her shadows.

Gon and Killua couldn't keep up with her either till chains come out of no where and attack Hisoka as she wrappes him in chains of blue light.

As Gon and Killua watched the familiar Ora come back to them as images of Laira filled there minds.

As she stopped her ora spiked a bit then softened to a clear.

"Do you give up?", Ryruani asked as she crossed her arms.

Hisoka pov.

Hmm?~ but we just started fighting and you want to stop?~ Hisoka asked a bit damaged from the chains.

" are you strong enough to break thoughts chains", Ryruani pointed at the chains wrapped around me.

'This seems so familiar to me'~ Hisoka thought. As he looked around for a way out as a clock started ticking.

"I won't let you get away Hisoka", whispered a voice in the air as his eyes shot every where to find it.

Till his eyes landed on a black figure standing behind Ryruani as she looked at me with blueish silver eyes with tints of red.

She was like a 2.0 version of Laira as a smile formed on my lips....

She's back~
------------------------------------

¡.¡ don't hate meh I haven't updated in a while so here book is still on hold rare updates but I'll try to update when I can. :)