The Power

"Weird for that power to be here", Killua whispered.Gon nodded and continued watching.

Power power in waves came off the ring. Hisoka smirking as excitement filled his eyes. Glowed gold like liquid.

"I'm not the only one... Seeing her ora manifesting am i?", Gon said widening his eyes as the blue ora came as a person. Memories flooded our minds of Laira as the shadow hung to the girl facing Hisoka.

"She's got 30 seconds", Killua said watching to see any movement within the arena.

She moved to hisoka as his hands flipped cards down casting a pink nen to the floor bringing the floor tile flying toward the female.

She stood as it was inches away. She pointed out a finger as a blue ora to her finger surrounded it.

At wall scattered as the tip of her finger touched it. Hisoka had dissapeared behind the pieces of rubble.

"I guess he's going to copy my move", Gon said eyes looking for the fushia haired male.

He was hind a large piece falling behind her. Still standing looking forward.

He cluched his fist and aimed for the female.

Till all movement stopped she slowly turned around her eyes color changed, one held a icy blue with a paired blood red one. As his fist stopped she spoke words under her breath making Hisokas blood run cold.

Time illusion Ark only hisoka, Gon, and Killua and his sister were unfrozen.

There surroundings changed to a black burned field.

Hisoka stood still staring at the female bewildered. Gon and Killua ran towards the other two having a state off.

"Who are you? Why do you smell like Laira?"~ hisoka growled lowly.

"Hisoka", Gon called to tye fushia haired male.

He turned and looked a bit angry at is surroundings. The female stood still and continued to look at them.

"You are the idiot that ran into me!", the female pointed at Gon.

He sweat dropped and rubbed the back off his neck. "Ya long time no see?",.

She gave him a annoyed look and looked to the fushia male staring at her and looking back at Gon.

"So you two know each other?"~ hisoka asked looking back and forth.

Gon nodded and watched the white haired female sit down in the black ashes.

"Where are we?"~

"A burned down town that killed everyone, only one lived out of all of the villagers", she spoke parting the ground with a soft like smile.

"Why did it burn?", Killua asked making himself known to her.

"A group of powerful, ruthless people came looking for a treasure", she said looking at the silver haired male.

"Do you know the group by name. And why they want the treasure?"~ hisoka bent down to the ground studying the ashes.

"Phantom Troop", the words felt like a rock hitting the ice breaking into silence.

"What was so special about the treasure?", alluka asked behind her brother.

She smiled a small fake smile down at her legs. "The treasure was something passed down the lines of the gods of time, only the strong blood lines had this treasure... but it was so unexpected for someone in the village that was a complete no body hold the strongest blood line? That treasure killed everyone all but the one the people protected till they all died just for the gods to have new blood and live", she breathed a sigh of relief as she finished.

"Do you know who that person is?", Gon asked sitting on a old burnt chair.

"You guys sure ask a lot of questions", she scolded the group.

" please it mite help us find someone dear to us", alluka said all shy like.

The female sighed and closed her eyes.

"Her named is Cheshire Lionde, she has inherited the ability to control time and life", she spoke looking up.

Hisoka looked a bit excited at the thought of a new toy.

Gon gasped as Killua looked confused.

"How do you know all this?", Killua asked suspense in the air at his question.

She smirked,"well a bird told me in a dream a woman that was apart of the Ace clan? I think", she tapped her chin till Gon ran toward her and shook her by the shoulders.

"Who was the woman's name!??!", he asked with narrow eyes.

The female was shocked he ran so fast to her spot. Esspeally touching her...

"Laira? she told me about this I'm a dream the night it happened back on a night of a few years ago, she told me that I was apart of her when she was little", she said so simply.

Gon had tears falling in shock of the flash backs of waking up to know Laira had died saving them.

She shook with tears, Killua had moist eyes but kept a composed look. As hisoka looked and the two with curiosity.

"Are you Cheshire?"~ hisoka asked standing up walking toward them.

She looked with widened eyes at the fushia male. As she smiled.
"I thought I would be able to hide this for a while but you guys are just to much", she spoke standing up as tension stood between hisoka and her.

"Then you are a part of what was left of Laira when she died?"~ he asked smiling at the memory.

Cheshire have him a cold blood look as he walked so close to her . He leaned down to her level and smirked.

"I guess I'll have to kill you now"~