Chapter four

I woke up with a massive headache. My whole body hurt and my sight was bad as shit. I slowly sat up, and regretted it in the first second, as now I had to vomit. I ran upstairs and did my business. I started to clean my mouth and then washed my face with cold water. I stayed there for a couple of moments, before drying my face with a towel. I brushed through my hair and put it in a ponytail before heading down and preparing a cup of coffee. While the water was bowling, I rethought yesterdays events.

First, how we went to Alex' and I met him for the first time, how Alice met Zack and how adorable they were with each other, how I didn't meet him again, how I went home, and well, the last one of which I'm not so proud, how I got wasted. I was ripped out of my thoughts by the sound of the water being boiled, and added the coffee into my cup, before adding the water. I let it brew for some minutes, before adding milk and sugar. I took some long swigs of my coffee, before going into the living room and sitting on the sofa, doing nothing except for drinking. I looked at the clock on the coffee table.

' 10:13am' it read. I was wondering why Alice hasn't woken me up yet, I mean she was probably really pissed off of me yesterday... I was really sorry but I didn't regret it. Letting out a sigh, I stood up and walked back into my room, as there was no reason to sit and do nothing. After entering my room, I unplugged my laptop and lied on my bed, my laptop on my chest, waiting for it to turn on. I rubbed my eyes and took a sip of my coffee, until my laptop was finally logged on.

I went on facebook first, looking at some entries people did. When suddenly I got a message.

Alice: U already awake?

Me: Yeah, u as well?

Alice: Obviously! Living room?

Me: See ya there!

Alice went offline

Jay went offline.

I logged off facebook and walked into the living room, waiting for Alice. She came in 2minutes later, with a mug of tea in her hand.

She sat down next to me and let out a sigh.

“I'm sorry” I apologized.

“That's it?” she asked, expecting something more.

“I'm sorry for being selfish and not thinking about you guys. Yes I've been a bitch but ...” I wanted to explain what was hurting the most, but I couldn't, because I knew it would hurt her.

“But what?” She asked, looking angry.

“Noting” I said quietly, not looking at her.

“Obviously there is something!” She said, now even more pissed.

“Can you imagine, how fucking much it hurts, knowing I should have met him now 4times, but every fucking time, something happened. Do you know how painful it is, to see everybody around you finally meeting their soul mates, but you just slowly loose hope? Can you imagine that pain? I don't think so!” I said now, my voice full of frustration and anger. Alice looked at me, her mouth dropped open.

“So, you want to say, that apparently, I make you sad and hurt you?” she asked, sounding really hurt.

“No! And that's why I didn't want to tell you, because I knew you'd react like this! Of course I'm happy and glad you've met your soul mate! Who do you think I am? But it just pisses me off, that this time, I was so close, I even heard his name, but I couldn't meet him. THIS is what hurts the most, that I was so fucking close, but not close enough. It's just seriously the worst feeling, seeing your room mate, fucking around with boys, and her countdown obviously isn't extended! She will meet him, no matter what! And that's what fucks me up the most!” I replied, looking her dead in the eye.