Chapter 19

1 and a half months later

I woke up to a loud yell, making me jump up and bang my head against the bunk. I muttered some swear words, before waking up completely. Noticing that Jack wasn't in the bunk anymore, I got out and walked into the back, where the yelling came from. As I got there, Alex was lying on top of Jack on the floor, Jack still screaming like he was on fire, while Alex was spreading butter on his face.
“Guys, seriously?” I asked, my voice still pretty rough.
Both of them jumped a little, which did not look too innocent, but at this moment I couldn't care less.
“Did we wake you?” Jack asked scared.
“No you didn't, I woke up because the wind outside- YES OF COURSE!” I answered.
“Sorry!” he pouted, trying to get out of Alex' grip. Seriously, it looked way too sexual for me to keep a straight face.
“Jack, don't do that, you're going to arouse Alex” I laughed, taking a seat on the couch.
“He could never arouse me” Alex chuckled.
“Suuuure” I laughed, taking out my phone. I scrolled through twitter and stopped at one of Jack's tweets.
Aw look, @JayisGay sleeps on my shoulder awww the tweet read, and a picture was attached.
“JACK YOU FUCKER!” I yelled, tackling him to the ground just as Alex let go of him and punching him against his chest.
“What the” he asked confused.
“NEVER IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE WILL YOU UPLOAD A FUCKING PICTURE OF ME FUCKING SLEEPING AGAIN OKAY?” I asked, shaking him. He suddenly started laughing violently.
“Oh so you think it's funny, well revenge is sweet” I said, giving him and evil look before walking into the kitchen, where the rest of the band and crew were already having breakfast.
“Oh wow look who has awoken” Alice laughed.
“When did I start to wake up later than Alice” I asked shocked, getting a cup of coffee, making Alice glance at me. “You know it's true” I laughed, taking a sip.
I was glad things got okay again. Nothing was weird anymore, and Zack, Alice and Alex got along again, like nothing ever happened.
I was about to turn around and get dressed, when I felt a light tap on my shoulder.
“Yeah?” I asked turning around and facing Zack. He smiled shyly and pointed to the back lounge. I nodded and walked in, Zack following closely behind.
“Waddup dude?” I asked, taking another sip of my coffee.
“I think I need your help...” he confessed, searching for something in his pocket.

Alice's POV

“Oh god how do you guys even have so much energy so early in the morning?” I asked laughing.
“It's because we have no other choice” Matt laughed, drinking his tea. I laughed and shoved another spoon of cereals in my mouth.
Jay and Zack left a couple of minutes ago, and I was getting curious about what the needed to talk. I heard Jay gasp and screech a couple of times, but that was it.
Just as I thought of going to check on them, they came back. Jay grinning from ear to ear and Zack being his usual self, shy and silent. He came up to me and kissed me lightly, before resting his forehead on mine.
“I love you” he whispered, making my heart skip a beat.
“I love you too” I replied, blushing slightly. Zack smiled, kissing my forehead, before getting a bottle of water and sitting on the couch.
I still asked myself how I got this lucky, to actually get together with Zack and not some douche. I mean, some of the people who got together had serious problems.
One of my friends for example, got together with her mate and everything seemed to be perfect in the beginning. But things got worse after a couple of months, and they started hating each other. She would never talk about what really happened, but from what I know there are centers that try to help you with a therapy first, and get your relation better again. But you can ask for a new mate, and I guess that was what happened. Because I've never seen her first mate ever again with her.
I thought it was sad, because you get together for a reason, and maybe they did have a reason to stay together, but it was their lives and their decision. I sighed and kind of lost balance as the bus came to and end. I glanced at the clock '1:46pm' it read.
Wait, it was 10am like two minutes ago?
I must have been in thoughts for a longer time. I looked around and noticed Jay standing next to me, still smiling.
“What?” I asked confused.
“Come on, we're going to look around LA for some time!” She said, dragging me out of the bus.
I chuckled and as soon as we got out, the hot sun embraced us.
It was nice, and really warm. I was glad I was wearing shorts and a top, I'd probably die if I had more on.
We walked around some shops and stopped at nearly every clothing or shoe shop.
Jay bought her self some new heels, while I was looking for a summer dress.
We entered what seemed like the 100st store, and looked at all of the clothes.
“Alice?” I heard Jay call me.
“Yes?” I asked, walking over.
“What about this?” She asked, holding up a really light blue, nearly white knee long dress, with a floral design at the bottom that slowly faded into the blue, and turned into butterflies at the top part. It was strapless and had some glitter at the bottom. I looked stunned at it, and took it slowly in my hands.
“Wow” I said after some seconds.
“Go and try it on!” Jay pressured me, pushing me to the changing room.
I laughed and walked into a cubicle, putting on the dress.
It fit perfectly, like it was made for me.
I stepped out and Jay gasped. She looked stunned at me, and her mouth didn't close.
“It looks perfect” She smiled after a while.
“Are you sure?” I asked smiling. She nodded her head yes, and told me to buy it. I agreed and got changed again, before walking to the check out and paying for it.
We then walked back to the tour bus, where Alex was strumming his guitar lightly, Jack and Rian were playing something on the Xbox and Zack was scrolling through his phone. I didn't put the dress away, because I had to promise Jay that I'd wear it tonight at the concert. I agreed after she didn't stop complaining for 10minutes, making her smile triumphantly.