Chapter 17

“Are you literally serious?” I asked, turning to Alex. He looked at the ground, and his cheek were a slight pink. Fuck.

“I SWEAR TO GOD” Zack started, but I cut him off.

“No! You will not fucking swear anything, understood?” I asked, raising my finger at him. He looked shocked at me, but I looked threatening back. He nodded grumpily, and I turned to Alex. “And you, how can you actually fuck your best friend?” I asked.

“I-I don't know okay, it's just that... Ugh” he started. I sighed and ran my finger through my hair.

“Matt? Go and check on the others” I said, nodding towards the door. Matt nodded shortly, walking out. “Okay and you, sit down... Both of you” I instructed. They both sat down, as far away from each other, as they could, making me roll my eyes. “Guys, no eye rolling, no swearing, and no shouting, have you heard me?” I asked looking at both of them.

They nodded, making me nod as well.

“Good, now please explain me how this actually came on topic” I asked, playing with the ends of my hair, something I did when I was bored.

“I brought it up” Alex mumbled.

“Oh really, I thought Zack just asked you” I replied sarcastically. I could hear Zack snigger, and threw him a glance, making him shut up.

I looked back at Alex, waiting for more. He sighed, before continuing.

“Well, it was just that... I erm … Asked if ...” he started, fumbling with his jeans.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“He asked if Alice was still as shy when starting it as she used to be” Zack replied through gritted teeth. My eyes were wide in shock, before I squinted them in disgust.

“Oh god” I groaned, my mind now flashing images of Alice and Zack kissing and all that shit. “Alex seriously why thought?” I asked, trying to stay calm.

“I don't know, it's just I wanted to tease Zack and distract him from playing” Alex replied guilty.

“Yeah you achieved that” I muttered, more to myself, but still receiving glances from both of the boys. I sighed and looked at nothing in particular.

“You're an asshole” Zack muttered.

“Zack, no swearing!” I hissed, looking at him. He rolled his eyes but nodded. “Seriously, I have only one thing to say and I don't know if you're going to be happy with this” I said, talking to Zack.

“So?” he asked after a moment of silence.

“Alex couldn't know Alice was your mate. He just did what he thought was right in that moment. Also, you can't tell me it was just Alex' decision, to have sex, you need two people, and I'm pretty sure Alex wouldn't push somebody into having sex though” I explained, not being finished when Alex interrupted.

“Exactly!” he said.

“I wasn't ready” I started, making him lean back again “I'm not saying what he did was right, especially bringing this topic up again, was reeeaally wrong, but Zack, I'm asking you to understand, that Alex never meant to sleep with your mate” I explained, hoping he'd understand.

Zack nodded and sighed, looking at Alex.

“Sorry for-” he started, but was cut off by Alex.

“Dude, are you really trying to apologize, when I was being a dick? I'm sorry I brought this up...” he explained, looking at Zack. Zack nodded and sighed.