Chapter five

The pain in my arm was like washed away, actually I didn't see or felt anything from the outside. It was as if he and I were alone in the universe. He had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. They were dark brown and so big. His hair was the most unique I've ever seen, and the blonde strand made it even cuter. He had small stubbles and his smile was just adorable.

“Hi, I'm Jack” he managed to choke out.

“I'm Julia, but … call me Jay” I spoke. He stepped closer so that were only some inches away from each other. My mouth probably fell open by now. I couldn't even describe the feeling inside of me. It wasn't just 'love' it was more. You know that feeling when you finally eat your favorite food again after not eating it for years? Yes? Now add the feeling of a concert of your favorite band. Done? And now, multiple this with 10000000 and you will know how I felt. Not really, but this comes really close. It was as if thousands of fireworks went off inside of me, and I just wanted to stare for ever at him. I got lost in his eyes. I've never in my whole life seen somebody as perfect as him, and now I could finally understand why people went so nuts about finding their soul mates. He carefully stroked a strand of hair out of my face and smiled now even wider.

He was taller than me, about a head taller, and I had to look up at him, which I didn't mind at all. I could feel how my hand slowly got up to stroke his cheek. I must have looked like a complete weirdo, but I couldn't care less. I just wanted to know how he felt like. My hand finally connected with his cheek and I stroked it slowly, making my smile grow bigger and bigger. After a couple of seconds he took my hand in his and held it against his cheek, before lowering it to his chest. His heart was beating like crazy, maybe even fast than mine. I laughed in shock, before looking up at him again. He smiled and let go of my hand, causing it to fall down. We stood there for what seemed like for ever, before he put his arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug.

In that moment, I felt like crying. Finally, after years of waiting I could hold him in my arms. I lied my arms around his waist and snuggled my head into his chest, inhaling his scent. He stroked my back and by now, I couldn't keep the tears back and let them fall. After a couple of moments, he pulled me back, looking down at me.

“What's wrong?” he asked concerned.

“Nothing, everything is just so perfect” I replied through sobs. He laughed a little, before wiping my tears away with his thumbs, and cupping my face.

“Do you wanna know what is perfect?” he asked smiling.

“If you're going to say 'you' it's going to be the most cheesy thing on earth” I replied laughing.

“I was actually going to say me!” He replied sarcastically. I laughed and looked to the ground, before looking back at him again. He kept his gaze on me the whole time grinning like crazy. He was so cute, I just wanted to stay in his arms forever. He slowly lowered his head, and soon our lips collided. I closed my eyes immediately and pulled him closer, by lying my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist and pressed my body closer to his. I started to mess with his hair and smiled into the kiss. He slowly started to stroke my lower back, and brushed his tongue along my lower lip, I opened my both slightly and just as our tongues were about to collide we heard some coughs. We broke apart immediately and looked at the others. I bit my lip and blushed, looking to the ground smiling like a derp. Jack lied his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I looked up at him and smiled, before looking at the others. Alice ran over to me, and nearly made me fall to the ground hugging me.

“If you think I'm going to kiss you, sorry I have to disappoint you!” I said laughing.

“Shut up! Oh my god I'm soo happy for you!” She replied laughing, letting me go. “Hey, by the way, I'm Alice!” she introduced herself to Jack.