My Future/Past Doll

POV: (Y/N)

"Shut up..." You went in the room. "Is this true?" You asked. "I'm sorry, (Y/N)..." "Its ok, so what happened if we join together again?" You asked. "We'll be ok..." Ritsu hugged me. "Good, as long as the baby's ok..." You hugged back. "How do you know she's going to have one?" Jeff asked. "Well she is my future/past..." You bro-fisted Ritsu.

"Oh yeah, I have a surprise for you guys on the weekend..." "Oh, I like surprises..." EJ winked at you. "Umm, I did say 'you guys' meaning all, not just you." You glared at him. "Oh... well can I have one by myself?" He asked. "Maybe... when this is all over-" Ritsu cut you off. "Or maybe when the time is right?" "Yeah, I like that answer better."

"(Sigh) Are you ready to train?" Ritsu asked. "Train? For what?" You complained. "Your powers and stuff..." "(Sigh) Ok, but can EJ come too?" You asked. "Fine. EJ, you're coming with us! Let's go!" We walked downstairs. "Is it that serious!? I'm trying to get some sleep!" Ben yelled, with messy hair. "Oh, shut up!" Ritsu yelled back in annoyance. "Whatever, RItsu!" Ben went back in his room as we walked outside.

"Ok, this should be a 'ok' place... stand back, EJ." EJ stood back. "ok, let's start on 'calling' each other. All you have to do is hold the clock necklace and say 'my' name." I did what she told me to do and she came inside me just like the first time.

~So I look like you but I think like myself?~ You asked, looking at your dress. ~You look like me, yes. But we think together... we kinda take turns...~ ~So we could control each other.. through time?!~ ~Yes, it's hard to explain.. now hold the clock to separate us again.~

Ritsu jumped out, "Ok, next on the list is 'Soul Eating'." "What?!" You and EJ said at the same time. "Come on guys." Ritsu dragged us to a random house. You and EJ held onto a tree, she was too strong. "Ok, EJ can go with you. I'll be here." You and EJ went into the house and walked up stairs into a room with a girl in it. She was sleeping so peacefully.

"What are you waiting for?" EJ asked as you looked at him with that 'oh but I thought you didn't want me to do this' look. You 'called' for Ritsu. "Ritsu!" ~Yes?~ ~I don't kn-~ ~You have to kill her first...~ ~What! No, I won't!~ ~You will~ Ritsu jumped out of me and 'called' for me. Now I was inside her.

"My turn! Watch and learn, (Y/N). All you have to say is 'come forward to me'. But in your head so they won't hear you, like.." Ritsu walked closer to the girl. ~Come forward to me.~ The girl's eyes opened and turned black and was crying black liquid. You gasped, just like before with Jeff! The girl couldn't move. I jumped out of RItsu. "You only have 30 mins to do this, (Y/N).." Ritsu said.