Ch. 1- Who's he?

POV: (y/n) your name

It was night time, so you went to bed. In the middle of your sleep, you hear TV static. Maybe its my little brother Caleb again, you thought. You sit up to get a better look at the TV. "Did you sleep sleep well?" A voice said.

"Who's there?" You asked with a look of concern on your face. "Look at your TV and I'll tell you." You saw a cute, blond boy with red eyes leaning on the TV. He kind of looks like Link, you thought.

"I'm BEN, your name?" He winked at you. o///o "(y/n)" His eyes widen. "So Caleb is your brother?" He looked at you as if he was thinking of something. "H-How do you know my brother?" "Just know that the people you live with, is not your real family." He looked serious.

"W-What are you talking about?" You asked in disbelief. "You'll see...bye (y/n)." BEN left in the TV. Caleb came in, "I got scared again, (y/n). Can I stay with you?" he asked, yawning. "Fine, come on." You said in a annoyed tone while you made room for Caleb in your queen sized bed and not shortly after, both of you fell asleep.

When it was morning you put Caleb back in his bed. When you got back BEN was sitting on your bed.

"Hey, (y/n)." ;) "Hi, why are you here?" You asked annoyed and sarcastically. "To talk to you about your family." He closed your door.

"Do you know what Creepypasta is?" BEN asked. "Nope." You crossed your arms. BEN explained the whole CP thing to you. Which made you back away from him with widen eyes.

"I knew you would do that." BEN sighed. "Don't you dare touch me." He covered your mouth with his hand and said 'Shhh'. You tried to scream, but nothing came out. BEN let u go, "Shut-up, (y/n)." He pushed you on the bed. "Anyway, you and Caleb have a CP as a....umm....well, Mom and Dad. Maybe you can see them...one day." You were speechless, you felt sick in your stomach being the offspring of murders. BEN hugged you which caught you off guard.

"What are they like? How do they look? What's their names?" You asked, realizing that no one was born a monster and even if they were... monsters have hearts too and can feel and even look like humans. "Well....lets just say, you'll see." BEN answered.