Ch. 3- Really?

POV: (y/n)

When you wake up, you go downstairs. "Mornin', (y/n)." Caleb hugged you. "Mornin', Caleb." Caleb ran back in a room that had the name "Sally" on the door.

You sat by EJ in the living room on the couch. "Hi." You said, doing a little wave with your (dominate) hand. "Hey." EJ answered in a deep and half sleepy voice. You noticed that he was wearing long navy and black checkered PJ pants with a white t-shirt on that showed his arm muscles and a little the lining of his abs. "About last night..." You started. "Yeah?" EJ looked up at you. Hmm, does he sleep with that mask on? Maybe it's a CP thing? "Thanks for that talk we had, I needed someone to talk to right?" :) You shook off the thoughts.

"You're welcome. Anyways, you weren't grossed out last night?" He asked amused. "About?" You asked confused. "I was eating kidneys last night." EJ snickered. You backed away from him on the couch. "W-What are you?" You asked scared.

"Hmm, good question..." EJ stared at your back, your shirt was up from moving away. He lifts up his mask only to reveal his lips as he licks them. o///o Why is this happening! "Umm, I think I'll g-go now..." You tried to get up from the couch but EJ grabbed your arm and whispered in your ear. "You don't have to tell anyone...we can go in my room...I wouldn't hurt you..." He smirked.

Before you could answer he carried you to his room upstairs and locked the door. It was like your body couldn't move because you were in shock. He pinned you to his bed face down and licked your lower back then stopped. "I wish I could eat at least one of your kidneys..." He said in a low voice, almost whispering. o///o "I-I'll see y-you later..." You tried to escape but EJ stopped you. "I'm just kidding" He flipped you over so you two were now facing each other, he smirked. "O-Okay... Not funny." You started to blush because he was still holding you down.

"Hmm, it kinda was. But considering you're one of us... no. Plus, Slendie wouldn't be happy so..." EJ got off of you and helped you up.

As you're walking downstairs your Dad asks, "Why do you look like that?" "I-I just saw a c-cute puppy..." video." You lied. "Oh, okay?" Dad twitches. "Anyway, (y/n) lets talk..." You and your mom walked outside while your Dad made his way into the kitchen to continue making waffles. "Ok, who is 'he'?" Mom demanded.

"What do you mean?" Does she know? No, how could she... "I mean it looks like you got spooked by something or someone." Your mom looks you in the eyes with a very serious look. "H-He's...he's...E-Eyeless Jack..." You shuttered out because you couldn't take your mom's death glare anymore. "Really?" Mom said annoyed. "W-What?" You looked away from your mom embarrassed by this 'boy talk'. "You want that?" Mom snickered.

"U-Um, I'm not sure..." You looked back up to your mom. She wasn't glaring anymore, she asked you what happened upstairs and you told her. Well you told a little white lie, you didn't say he tried to eat your kidneys of course... You told your mom he asked you out but you said you would think about it. "Oh did he now... well now I'll talk to both of you." As mom walked towards the stairs, you got in front of her, "W-Wait! I said I wouldn't tell anyone!" It was true, you kept EJ's real secret even in the white lie you told your mom.

Mom looked at you with an eyebrow raised and looked up behind you and back at you, "Okay." she walked off. "Well, thanks for keeping our secret." You turned around to see EJ in his regular clothes now. "I didn't hear you walk down the stairs." You said dumbfounded. "Well, stealth is one of my skills." He smirked and walked pass you.

The people in this house are going to give me a heart attack... Today is Saturday so we only have one more day until we go back to the human world. Come to think of it, do me and Caleb even belong there since we're CP's too? You walked to BEN's room to get your bag to go shower.