Ch. 7 - Fun house? Are you scared? (Part 2)

POV: (Y/N)
~I won't look, when they kill and get infected with their sickness...~

"Thank you, I am grateful... BEN pulled me out just in time." You explained. "Sorry about the way I acted..." EJ apologized. "Its okay... Hey, EJ?" You sat up in the bed. "Yeah?" He backed up to give you space. "C-Can you... take me back home?" You looked at him. "(Sigh) Come on..." He held your hand and walked out.

While you were walking, you heard something. "Did you h-hear that?" You asked. "Yeah, stay close..." You saw a white hoodie. "EJ?" I whispered. "Shhh..." EJ said. "B-But I-" "Shhh, (Y/N)..." EJ cut you off. Someone pushed you on the ground. It was Jeff! He had a knife, smiling at you.

He stabbed you in your right arm, you screamed. EJ pushed Jeff into a tree. He helped you up, "I-It hurts, it hurts!" You cried. "Shhh, he'll hear y-" Jeff was in front of us. "Run, (Y/N)..." EJ said. You stood there in fear; not moving. "EJ...trust me..." You looked at EJ.

Jeff pushed you in a tree, stabbed you in both your legs. EJ was about to hit him, but you said 'no'.

"Aww, you want your little boyfriend now?" Jeff teased. "N-No, shut-up!" "If I would hurt your little Jackie, what would you do?" Jeff asked as you gave him a death glare.

"I-I don't know...to tell yah the truth..." Jeff stabbed EJ in the leg. "You fu*ker!!!" EJ yelled in pain. You felt your body jump, like something was trying to come out. "Haha..." You were shocked, was that just you?

Before EJ could get up, Jeff pushed him back down.

POV:...

Just a little bit more, (Y/N)...haha...

POV: (Y/N)

You felt funny when Jeff did that. Then my whole body was hurting. When I looked down I looked like a Halloween doll, with a necklace that was a clock. ~Oh, (Y/N)?~ A voice in my head asked. ~Yes?~ ~Don't be afraid of me, I'll help you with this~ ~Who are you?~ ~You're a soul eater, I'm Ritsu. You look kinda like me~ ~Me? A soul eater?~ ~I'm going to control your body now. Ok?~ ~O-Ok...~

POV: Ritsu

I stood up, two dudes were staring at me. "What?" "Run, (Y/N)!" The one with no eyes yelled. Hmm, I see he care about my future/past... I think I'll help him. The other dude with the big eyes stared at me. "Dude, quit staring at me..." "Or what?" "Listen I'm not just (Y/N), I'm apart of her...threw time, that is..." I held my clock necklace.

"Listen, I don't know who you think you are, but-" I cut him off, "Who are you talking to like that? I am Ritsu Shume, no one talks to me like that..." "What?" He asked confused. "I won't look, when they kill and get infected with their sickness... 'It's night time now, sweet dreams'" I grinned evilly.

His eyes turned dark, he couldn't move, he was crying black liquid. "I won't look when time kills...haha...turn around..." I told the one with no eyes.

"Time kills doesn't it...Jeffery?" I asked Jeff.