Chapter 16

A/N: Just a warning, there is a lot of dialogue in this chapter. And I love this picture ^^^

Continue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as it was dark I walked with Thomas to the bonfire. Everyone was already there and waiting for the guest of honor to show up. "Ah! There you two are!" Alby started, "We were waiting on you. Let the bonfire begin!" Alby, Newt, and the keepers lit the fire and the party began. Me and Thomas was walking around and talking, and I was secretly looking for Newt. "Who you looking for?" Thomas asked me. 'Well damn, I guess not secret enough.'
"Oh, um, no one in particular." I lied.
"I can see right through your lies sis, who you looking for?"
"Ugh, I hate that you can do that. But I'm looking for Newt."
"Who's that? Your boyfriend?"
"What? No!"
"Whatever you say, even if he's not, you like him."
"Well maybe I do."
"I don't like the thought of you dating someone in here."
"Tommy, you just got here and you don't even know him! Just help me find him and you can talk to him, then you'll see that he's a great guy."
"Fine, lets go. I seen him by the fire earlier."

We walk over to the fire and find Newt sitting with Chuck, Minho, Ben, Winston, and Zart. And thief drinking that stuff Gally makes. "Hey guys." I say and sit down next to Newt, Tommy sits next to me.
"Hey greenie and green bean." Said Newt.
"Newt, I'm not the greenie anymore."
"I know, that's why I called you green bean. Also, you still are the only girl, technically you're still a greenie anyway."
I roll my eyes, "Ugh, whatever Newt. Give me this." I say getting his drink. I take a drink then hand it to Tommy and say, "Here Tommy, become a man."
He elbowed my side and rolled his eyes at me. "Shut up." He murmured and took a drink, seconds later he made a really funny face and spit it out coughing. We all busted out laughing so hard most of us was crying. "Ew! What the hell is that!?" Tommy asked us handing me back the drink.
"We have no idea, it's Gallys recipe." Zart answered.

We talked and joked for a while until Chuck said he wanted to play a game. "NOT truth or dare!" I immediately yelled.
"I had a different game in mind." Chuck said.
"What?" Asked Minho.
"It's a singing game. Three of us are the judges, and the rest of you have to sing a song. You could make it up, or if you remember part of one you could sing it." Chuck explained. We all agreed. I'm really excited because I do remember part of a song. Chuck, Tommy, and Newt are the judges. Even if I'm horrible I'm gonna win, because my best friend, brother, and crush are the judges. Of course they're gonna pick me.

I was going last, which is perfect that they're saving the best for last. I have to admit that some of the boys wasn't that bad. It's finally my turn and I start to sing the words that I remember.

Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it doesn't matter
It clearly doesn't tear you apart
(The song is hello by Adele if you didn't know already)

I open my eyes to see the entire glade standing in front of me with shocked faces. "Um..." I began but didn't get to finish because they all erupted into claps and cheers. Once the cheering died down a few of the boys came over and complimented me and then went to go do whatever. Newt was the last one to walk up to me, but he engulfed me in a tight hug and said, "That was amazing green bean, you should sing for me sometime." He let go of me and I said, "Thanks Newtie, and I would love to sing for you sometime. I was actually wondering if I could talk to you privately?"
"Sure, let's go up to the watch tower."

Newts P.O.V.

I have a pretty good idea of what (Y/N) wants to talk about, I've been wanting to talk about the same with her. We get to the watch tower and climb to the top and sit with our feet hanging over the edge. "So..." She began, I could tell she was nervous and it was adorable. "Newt, I really really like you, and I care a whole lot about you." She said as she bit her lip nervously at the end, which drove me crazy. "I like you a lot too. There's something I've been wanting to ask you for the past couple of weeks now. (Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?" Even though I knew she liked me I was still nervous, I can't help it.

She smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen and kissed me. At first I was shocked, but I quickly got over that and kissed her back. "So I'll take that as a yes." I mumbled into the kiss.

A/N: So guys, I haven't been to school in a week, because There is like 12 inches of snow outside. Anyway, what did you think of this chapter? Comment and vote! See ya in the next chapter!