Ending

I just wanna start this off by saying that I'm sorry for not really completing this story, I wanted to write an ending for you guys so you could at least have that. I've lost interest in writing this story and I just want to finish it. Sorry if you wanted more, but enough of this and let's get on with the story! The last chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all stood in front of the huge doors, waiting for them to open. Today we are leaving, we found the way out and don't plan on wasting any time to get the hell out of this place. There were a few who had their doubts about leaving but thankfully we talked them into coming with us so no glader is being left behind today.

Me, Newt, Thomas, and Minho are standing in the front of the group going over the plan.
"We need to have people leading the rest through the maze, which I think should be me and Minho since we know where the way out is. Then Newtie and Tommy need to get in the back and watch everyone from back there." I said.
"Why did you have to call me that?" Newt asked rolling his eyes at the nickname.
"That sounds good to me." Tommy said about my plan, ignoring what Newt said.
"Alright then let's tell everyone the plan." Minho then got everyone's attention and explained the plan to them.
"Should you say some words of inspiration?" I asked after he was done talking.
Min looked at all the gladers standing in front of him waiting for him to speak. "Be careful, don't die."
"Great, now we're all bloody inspired." Newt scoffed.
I just rolled my eyes at them checking my watch, "The doors are about to open."

I turn to my brother and give him a tight hug.
"What was that for?" He asked with a small smile.
"Just in case.." I say sadly.
He hugs me again, tighter than the first one. Then whispers, "No matter what happens, you're my sister and I love you."
"I love you too Tommy."

We let go and he walks to the back of the group, next is Newt.
"(Y/N).." He says before hugging me tightly and burying his face into my neck.
"Newt, I love you. With all my heart I will always love you." I whisper to him, my voice cracking a little. He lightly kisses my neck, then my cheek, and hovers over my lips saying, "I love you too, until I take my last breath." Before he kisses me hard, like it's the last time he'll ever get to see me. And who knows? It might be.
"See ya at the end." I say grinning a little.
"See ya at the end." He repeats what I said grinning also.

He walked to the back of the group with Thomas. The ground started shaking and you could hear the rumbling of the doors opening.
"You ready shortcake?" Min asked me.
"As ready as I'll ever be sassy pants." I replied.
The doors fully opened and we started jogging.

We reached the cliff safely not running into any grievers, which shocked me. I pulled the device that we got from the griever out of Mins backpack and walked to the edge. The red light on it turned green and a giant hole appeared, it looked like it was floating. But as soon as it opened two grievers climbed up the cliff on either side of the opening. 'Well look who finally came out to play.' I thought. Some of the gladers behind us started to panic, me and Min looked at each other and nodded having a silent agreement. Then we both charged at the beasts and stabbed them on the top of their heads, instantly killing them. We high five and turn around to the gladers who are looking at us stunned.
"You gonna stand there and look at us all day or do you want to get the hell out of here?" I asked already knowing the answer.

Of course they said let's leave. So we climbed out and into the gaping hole one by one, me being first and my brother being last. Immediately I went and hugged him, then I hugged Newt and gave him a small peck on the lips.
"Guys look." I heard Chuck speak up. Everyone looked at what the young boy was pointing at, there was a door with a sign above it that said 'EXIT'
"You've got to be kidding me." Frypan laughed.
"Well it's worth a try." Min said opening the door and pushing it open fully. We all walked through the the door, me clutching Newts hand the entire time, and was greeted by men dressed in dark green uniforms.
"Who are you?" Gally asked.
"We are here to take you home. The trials are over and complete. Your old homes sadly don't exist anymore, but we have a building for you all to stay in before your new houses are built." The one in the front spoke first.
"We are not here to hurt you in anyway, just to take you to safety."
The man behind him said.
"How can we trust you?" Newt asked what everyone else was thinking.
The man who first spoke decided to answer his question. "You outnumber us and we have no weapons. I promise you we mean no harm and just want to take you to the safe house."

I kept thinking about his words, and if we don't go with them what are we gonna do here? Starve to death. So I decided to voice my thoughts. "Guys, think about it, if we don't go with them what are we gonna do here with no food or water? And they seem like they don't wanna hurt us because they would've done it already. What do we have to loose?" This got everyone's attention and they started to nod along to what I was saying.
"Okay fine." Newt sighed.
"Alright." Minho sighed also.
"So where do we go?" Tommy asked.

They asked us to follow them, so we did. We walked outside to be greeted with the scorching sun and sand everywhere. There was a school bus parked in front of us and we told to get on and get comfortable. I took my seat next to Newt obviously, and we just talked about everything that happened and little things before I said something I honestly thought I would never get to say,

"We're going home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END.