This Isn't Happening...

Sakura's POV

I stared at the empty safe case. My eyes wide open. I couldn't face myself to look at Naruto. My eyes started tearing up. Naruto got down and embraced me in a hug. I cried out and cried with all my might. "WHHHYYYY!!!! Why me Kami why!!" I kept screaming at the ceiling. Naruto tried to calm me down but I resisted. I kept pounding my fist on the floor causing me to bleed but I didn't care. I was about to pound again then Naruto grabbed my wrist. "Sakura-chan I won't let you hurt yourself! I'll take care of this I promise!" I pulled away and bawled up on the floor.

I kept whimpering and crying. Naruto saddened. "Sakura-chan. We should go." He helped me up and helped me walk down the stairs.

We got outside and I flinched as the sunlight hit my eyes. We got to Naruto's house and he opened the door. "Sakura-chan I have to go to work now. Let Hinata take care of you guys Ok? I'll be back before you know it. Stay strong. I know you will." He flashed a smile and grabbed his Hokage coat and left the house. Even those wise words weren't enough to make me smile. Hinata appeared and looked concerned. "Sakura-san. What's wrong? You look like you've been crying."

I looked up at her. "Sasuke took Sarada's birth papers." Hinata walked up to me and gave me a hug. "That's terrible. I'm so sorry you have to go through this." I resisted the urge to tell her if she hadn't gotten in the way maybe this wouldn't be happening. Although it sounds selfish, that's just how I felt.

There was a knock on the door. Hinata went to open the door. I layed on the couch and closed my eyes, when a masculine voice made me open it again. "Haruno Sakura?" I stood up immediately. "Yes sir."

"We are from the ANBU Black Ops to clear up a claim about you kidnapping a child. So we'll have to ask you to turn in some birth documentation of Uchiha Sarada."

I instantly felt my heart drop. "I-I don't have some at the mome-"

"That's enough Ms. Haruno. You are now under arrest for the kidnapping of Uchiha Sarada." They grabbed my wrist and threw me on the floor tying me up with chakra stings. Hinata desperately begged them to let me go but it was no use.

They lunged me over their shoulders like a sack of potatoes. The last I remember was a bag placed over my head.

Sarada's POV

I woke up from a nap and headed out the door. I found Hinata on the couch crying. "Hinata-san? What's wrong?" Hinata looked at me with tears in her eyes. "They arrested your mother."

My eyes widened and tears started streaming down my eyes. "Your Father...Set her up..."

I fell on my knees. I burrowed my face in my hands. 'This isn't happening...my mom...why my mom..'

The Hokage walked in the house. "I'm home! How's Saku-" He walked over to me worriedly. "Sarada-chan. What's wro-" I slapped his hand away from me. "You Promised! You promised you'd keep us safe!! Now thanks to you my mom is in jail!!" Naruto's eyes widened. "She's in prison?! But how?" He looked at me and seemed even more shockened. "Sarada-chan y-you've awoken the Sharingan."

I glared at him." Why should I care?! It's a permanent mark of !y demented father!"

"Sarada-chan don't say th-"

"Why shouldn't I? I have every right to! And if your gonna stand here and look stupid then I'll go save my mom!" His expression softened. "It isn't that easy we have to have patience and time."

"I don't have either of those right now!" I felt a sharp pain in my eyes. I fell to the ground and arms caught my fall. "Your using to much power. You need some rest." He took me to our room and put me on my bed.

And with that I was out like a light.

Naruto's POV

I walked to the living room and comforted Hinata. "It's Ok Hinata there was nothing you could do to stop them." She finally calmed down and I took her to our bedroom.

I grew desperate. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't help but think about Sakura. She's suffering in jail and I just sat here and slept. That bothered me. I had to get her out of there.

I quietly got out of bed and got dressed. I got my Hokage coat and left. I heard talking coming from the kitchen. I grabbed a kunai and headed near the kitchen. "I know Chou-Chou... Thanks for your advice. See ya." I got in sight and I saw Sarada there. She jumped and then realized it was me. "Oh it's you."

"What are you doing up so late?" Sarada crossed her arms. "I needed advice to go help my mom. Unlike you." I grinned. "Well I just so happen to go to your mom right now. But since you hate me I guess you can't go." She glared at me and finally gave in. "Argh, fine! Let's go."

We headed out the door. Then after a while we arrived where Sakura was held prisoner. "Hi, I'm here to see Haruno Sakura." The receptionist led me to her cell. "Mommy!" Sakura got up quickly. "Sarada!" Sarada started to tear up and Sakura wiped her tears and tried to stay strong.

She looked at me. "What are you guy's doing here?" I smiled. "We're here to bail you out."

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it. Follow, vote and such XD