Stay here!

Naruto's POV

She looked at us. "You can't." I furrowed my brows. "Why not?" She looked down. "It isn't worth it. A Hokage can only use one bail in his term of Hokage. I won't let you waste it on me." I grabbed the bars of the cell. "Sakura-chan this isn't the time to be humble! We don't know what Sasuke's up to! We don't know what he wants to do with your daughter!"

She got closer. "You don't understand!" I got closer to her face." I think I do!" She backed away. "Leave." I softened my expression. "Sakura-chan..."

"Leave!" I frowned. "Fine. Come on Sarada." She looked hesitant but followed me. "We're gonna bail her out aren't we?" I nodded and grinned. "Yup!"

I walked to my office. "Tell the ANBU and police force to meet me in 5." The receptionist nodded. "Yes Hokage-sama!"

I waited for them to arrive. "Thank you everyone for meeting me here. I have an announcement. I Uzumaki Naruto, Seventh Hokage of Konohagakure, propose to use my bail." Gasps were heard all around. "Hokage-sama. With all the respect, this has never been used in Hokage title." I nodded.

"I understand the consequences. The person I'd like to release is Haruno Sakura. That is all." I left the podium. People were trying to ask questions. 'I will keep my promise to you Sakura-chan Dattebayo!'

Sakura's POV

'I hope I didn't make a mistake...' An ANBU interrupted my thoughts. "Haruno Sakura. You have been placed on bail. You are now free to go. " What?"

"You are free to go now." I frowned. 'That Naruto!'

The ANBU unchained me and led me out. I hurried over to the Hokage tower. "Naruto we need to talk!" He was facing the window smiling like a madman. "Yes Sakura-chan?"

He appeared behind. "What would you like?" I turned around and pummeled my fist in his face. He used a substitution justu and threw kunai's at me. I looked in his eyes. 'He's under a genjutsu!"

"Naruto snap out of it!" I dodged his attacks. A kunai he threw sliced past my forearm. "Naruto STOP!" He crawled on top of me and held a kunai against my neck. His eyes went back to normal.

He looked confused. "Sakura-chan... Wha-?" He got of me and helped me up." You were under a genjutsu. Sasuke probably put it on you."

He frowned. "Stay here Sakura.." I grabbed his arm. "I'm coming to!" He looked at the floor. "No. This is something I'll do alone. Without you."

I released my grip and backed away. He glared at the floor and left. I sat on his desk and ran my fingers through my hair. I got up and looked around for some books he had on his desk. I

"Forbidden jutsu's?" My eyes widened. "NARUTO!"

Sarada's POV

I walked around the room repeatedly and twiddled my fingers. I was really nervous about my mom. I don't know what to do! I grew desperate. I opened the window and I was about to go see my mom when a familiar voice stopped me.

"Sarada...I wouldn't do that if I were you..." I slowly turned around. "D-Dad?" I met his eyes I was frightened but I tried to keep myself together. "What are you doing here?!" He laughed. "I told you I'll be back." He transported in front of me. "Show me you a real Uchiha. Show me those eyes of yours." I slapped his hands away from me.

"Leave us alone!" He glared at me. "I'm not here for your pathetic mother. I'm here for you." His voice sounded like ice. "Don't be scared." He walked closer to me. "Don't you dare take one more step or else..." He smiled. "Or else what." I awoke my Sharingan.

He burst out laughing. "How pathetic! These are real eyes!" He pointed to his eyes. "You have the rinnegan!" He smiled. "You have no idea of what I'm capable of." I felt a hand clasp on my mouth and everything went blurry.

I'm sooo sorry it was short. I want to make a lot of chapters soo please don't be mad! Also thank u to Saruma-chan for commenting on my story.