Grom (Defiant)

LegolasLover22

Recap-

"Gandalf, and The White Witch, what an honor." He said mockingly. Making me sigh internally.
"My King Thranduil, it is nice to see you again." I bowed my head in greeting.
Gandalf cut right to the chase, with what he knew, what he hadn't told me. - Ignoring the insults, greetings..everything. It was sort of amusing.

"You must set aside your petty grievances with the Dwarves. War is coming! The cesspits of Dol Guldur have been emptied. You're all in mortal danger."
It was then that I noticed that Bard had entered. "What are you talking about?"
"I can see you know nothing of Wizards..." Thranduil spoke. "They are like winter thunder on a wild wind rolling in from a distance, breaking hard in alarm."
Gandalf sighed in frustration and looked at me, I rolled my eyes and shrugged. The sack hidden under my cape.
"-But sometimes a storm, is just a storm." Thranduil continued, looking at Gandalf when he finished.
"Not this time." He stated.
"Gandalf is right, I saw it. And your son, also."
Thranduil's head snapped towards mine, eyes narrowed. "Impossible, only Elves have the gift of foresight. What did you see?"
"I saw your son and Tauriel observing Dol Guldur, they saw movement inside the fortress." I stated.
"Arietta's right, as am I. They're Armies of Orcs are on the move. These are fighters. They have been bred for war. Our enemy has summoned his full strength."
"Why show his hand now?" Thranduil spoke, back to his suspicious, cold self.
"Because we forced him. We forced him when the Company of Thorin Oakenshield set out to reclaim their homeland. The Dwarves were not meant to reach Erebor, and you, Arietta not meant to survive Dale. You escaped fate, twice."
I looked at Gandalf, shocked.
Now, I feel lucky.
"Azog the Defiler was sent to kill them. To kill you." He spoke to us all, Bard, Thranduil and I.
"His master seeks control of the Mountain. For where it lies, it's strategic position. This is the gateway to reclaiming the lands of Angmar in the North. If that fell kingdom should rise again..." Gandalf paused. "Rivendell, Lorien, the Shire even Gondor itself, will fall."

"These Orc armies you speak of, Mithrandir where are they?" Thranduil asked..
And then, I fell into a vision.

____________

"Defiant" Meaning: Open resistance, bold disobedience.

*apostrophes ' in 'italics are thoughts'
* there'll be Black Speech in this one!
* Asterisk symbol * in *Bold/italic lettering will be the Black Speech*

______

I stood their in front of Gandalf, Bard, and Thranduil in a trance, eyes looking forward seeing nothing - but yet, I was. - In my vision.

-* I saw Azog leading at least a thousand Orcs dressed in heavy armor, as they marched in sync. The big army was headed straight for Erebor and Dale, towards us. He shouted in Black speech *Woodland Elves!* Why? I'm not certain.. There were no Elves in sight, nor Humans, Dwarves. Nothing but grass and trees. His son, Bolg then rode up and said *The King's son and a She Elf tracked us to Lake-Town.* Azog halted and so did the army. He circled his son. *And you killed them?* He questioned. *They fled squealing like cowards.* Bolg replied. *You fool! They will return with an Army of Elves at their backs! Ride to Gundabad. Let the legions come forth.* Azog spoke. And that said, Bolg rode off towards his destination, Gundabad.
*Elves! Men! Dwarves! The Acea! The Mountain will be their tomb! To war!* Azog yelled to his army, and they began to march at his command.*-