Author's Note

Hi Everyone!

First off, sorry to all of you who immediately thought this was a new update to the story even though I said it was completed.  No, this is just a note from me to you, plus a few acknowledgments.

First things first, I would like to say how sad I was when this book ended.  I was planning on making it longer, but a few days ago I was like "Oh, it's time for Jonah and Grayson to profess their love to each other" and it seemed like a good idea until Grayson and Jonah were a bunch of meanies and as I was writing were like, "We don't need you anymore silly author lady.  You can leave us alone now."  I immediately posted the chapter to wattpad, and I had this huge knot in the pit of my stomach for the rest of the night, completely worried that all of you would hate me for ending it when I did.  Seems like I got mostly "sad it's over but as long as you keep writing I won't kill you," comments.  (In case it doesn't translate well over the internet, I'm totally joking...)  

Anywhoo, I am planning to continue on writing things in the universe that Grayson is set in.  I've already planned (and started writing) a short story featuring Jessica, and I hope to have the (FULL) thing posted within the next month or so.  I'll probably post the cover with a synopsis and say "Coming Soon" on it and then bombard you with all the parts at once so you can read it all at once.  That way you won't have to wait for updates and blah blah blah and I don't have to worry about updating!  Win-win, right?  Except for the wait time until I get it all done... :(

Moving on!  I (HOPEFULLY) have a book planned featuring Kennedy and English.  It's been sitting in my files for several months now, but I had to finish "Grayson" before I could even think about starting it.  If I get around to it, it will be called "English".  See what I'm doing with the names and all? ;)  But I also have lots of other story ideas and things I have begun to write and it's all just I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING ANYMORE!!!  But, yeah, whatever.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT TIME!!  There are a few people I specifically want to acknowledge, even if you all have no idea who they are and some of them aren't even on wattpad.  But anyway.  First, of course, is my mom.  She's always supported me and been super kind and accepted that I have voices in my head talking to me and never thought I was crazy.  (The voices are my characters, BTW...)  The next person would be my best friend Gillian, who fully accepts my crazy and my Doctor Who obsession along with Sherlock and Supernatural.  I am a proud member of the SuperWhoLock fandom people.  I am not ashamed.  I would like to thank Jordiscy, because she has always been amazing with her comments and has no qualms about telling me which things need editing when I do send her things.  I wish we were able to talk more, but when we do, your comments make my world that much brighter.  Thank you.  AcademyLove, you deserve many thanks as well, because, just like Jordiscy, your comments always make me laugh and never fail to make my day better.  I specifically want to thank tfios_fanatic for an amazing comment that truly made my heart explode from the gratitude I felt from it.  I swear I started tearing up at it because of how kind you are, that's how much it meant to me, so thank you.  I truly, from the bottom of my heart would like to thank everyone else who has voted, commented and just read the story, because it means the world to me to know that people like my writing and to know that I have accomplished the true gift of being able to give others joy.  

I cannot express my gratitude toward all of you, my readers, my followers, and my friends.  I truly hope you stick with me for everything else I write.  Once again, thank you.  

(I'd also like to thank all the birds in the Academy facebook group.  You know who you are.  Without your support and kindness, some of my bad days would have been much bleaker.  You all mean the world to me, scattered across the globe as you are.) 

And I was reading this through and realized how much I said the word "truly".  Whenever I said it, I truly meant it though.  ;)

So, goodbye until I post again.  Wherever you are, I hope you have a good day or night.  *Waves*  (Grayson and Jonah say hi too.)