Chapter 01

"Nicho" six year old Nicole shouts as she runs around the house searching for her brother so she could ask him to play house with her as she was bored playing all alone.

She yelps as she crashes with someone and starts to cry as her bottom hits the floor.

"Oh, my little Nicole," Pop chuckles, as he helps his granddaughter up trying to calm her.

"Pop" Nicole cries hugging the old man before she sniffs and her eyes land on the big man who she crashed into.

"You made me cry" she accuses the big man who stares at her dumb struck as she points her little finger his way and Pop starts to laugh once again.

"Arson, meet my only grand-daughter Nicole, let me warn you she has one of the most dangerous tempers in the house...

And my dear angel meet Arson, he will be working for us from now on" Pop introduces them and Nicole wipes her tears before she stares at him from up to down and smiles.

"Pop I want to play house with him," she announces holding his hand and pulling him towards her room.

"Nicole" Pop's call goes right through the girl as she takes one of his new guards away.

"Stop" Arson heavy voice makes her stop at once and the big man sighs as he pulls his hand away from the girl who stares at him wide eyes.

"I have duty," he states and she just keeps looking his face before she grins.

"Do you know if I start to scream and cry loudly all of my brothers will be out here with guns pointed at you?

Damien has a temper you don't want to tease and Damon he just joined the force, Nicho will probably sit on top of you and you will die, I am sure Gabriel will love to play targets at you...

So, buckle up I have my eyes set on you and now you will be playing house with me" she narrows her eyes warning him.

"I don't..."

"Uh-uh, come on I need to show you all of my dolls, they will be so happy to see you. You can be their father and I will be the mother who will make tea and serve cookies" she starts to talk dragging him with her as she holds his big hand in her tiny ones and Arson has no other choice to do as she asks him to.

*******

"Arson" Nicole shouts as she sees the man walking inside the house and she waves his way.

"I cannot play with you," he states as he goes to start his duties but she hears none of it.

"I already talked with Pop he says your duty is with me," she states as she once again holds his hand dragging him along with her.

"But..."

"Today it is your duty to change our kids diapers while I make tea for you, be a good daddy," she warns not letting him talk as she keeps on pulling him.

Arson sighs as he sips the tea from the tiny cup she hands him while sitting stiffly on the chair she pushed him into.

From the moment Arson had joined this household he has done nothing but being dragged around by this six year old girl who has the obsession of playing house with him, it seems he was the only guard who plays that with her and sometimes even her brothers are her victim.

It is definitely funny at times, as it was not everyday that he got to witness Damien Price wear a tiara and sit on the uncomfortable chair drinking from the girly tea cup and playing house with his stubborn sister.

Even so they were lucky as it seems it happened once a blue moon while he has to go through the torture every single day, as the girl was the most demanding human being he has ever encountered.