Epilogue

In this chapter you will see Damon's name brought up, just know when this chapter happened no one knew Damon was dead and Damien was pretending to be Damon.

Arson stands outside of Pop's house, as he was making sure the security was tight for the party that was going to be, held in the house.

Even if he did not know what the party was, he had to make sure the security was good around so no accidents happen. He orders his men around going through the security details when out of nowhere he hears his name being called, a punch is what greets him as he turns around.

He stumbles a bit by the force of the punch and holds onto his jaw to glare at the man who dared but it fades as he finds it was Nicholas, who without a word once again starts to punch him.

As he gets once more punch, he knows in his guts that Nicholas found about Nicole and him. Therefore, he just silently takes all the punches and even if he was tempted to fight back, he could not.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Damon shouts before he pulls Nicholas away from Arson and holds him back.

Nicholas tries to fight Damon but Damon holds his arms around Nicholas's neck pressuring on his pipeline. Nicholas slowly gives in as it was hard for him to breathe and as soon as he stands still Damon loosens his holds but not completely, just so he can hold him back if he tried to attack Arson once again.

"Now, that you are stable care to explain to me why the fuck are you throwing such a fit?" Damon asks as he looks from Nicholas to Arson.

"They forgot to fight in the morning" Grace answers in a haste making everyone turn to her way.

"I mean they exercise everyday, you know fighting but they couldn't do so today," she slowly explains this time.

Nicholas just pushes past Damon without a word going inside the house as she says that, Grace smiles apologetically towards Arson before she once again follows her husband.

"What the fuck all of you take me for?" Damon shouts not believing what Grace said; as he knows Nicholas just did not beat the shit out of his right hand man because he missed on his exercise.

"Someone, tend to him" he orders as he gets back to the house as well.

*******

Arson coughs a bit, clutching his side before Kyle walks towards him helping him to get inside of the house so he could rest a bit.

"Well, she got two more brothers" Kyle mumbles and Arson hisses but keeps quiet as he was too scared of what will happen next.

Kyle helps him sit down on the bed before he goes to bring some ice and a first aid kit.

"Arson" Nicole's voice him close his eyes and sigh as she rushes to his side.

"Oh my God" she whispers as she stares at his beaten up face.

"I am fine," he breathes heavily.

"I am so sorry, it's all because of me," she cries as she touches his jaw and cries harder when he winces.

"He would have found sooner or later," he mumbles as he shifts a bit.

"Pop, he...he has arranged my marriage to someone else" she whispers slowly and fists his hands.

"I don't want to" she states and he smiles as he touches her cheek.

"I don't want you to, too but"

"Please Arson, do something I don't want to marry anyone"

"Hey, stop crying. We will figure it all out"

"It's my engagement party Arson"

"Ssh, you are not engaged or married to anyone yet, so just relax, we will figure it out" he soothes her as he hugs her to his side hoping she would believe him as those words sounded vain even to him.