Chapter 02

Nicole giggles as she watches Arson growl before he throws the chair away and sits on the floor sipping through the tiny cup.

"Not funny Princess" he grumbles as he puts the cup down, slowly.

"It is, watching you play along" she giggles before jumping to where he was and straddling him.

"So, what now?" she asks wrapping her arm behind his neck.

"What, what now?"

"Well are we just going to keep kissing, smiling or get to the real part?" she wiggles her brows along with her lower body.

"Not so soon Nicole"

"I waited for so long Arson"

"And you can wait some more, now to the more serious part"

"What is more serious part than this?" she asks as she rubs herself on him through his jeans.

"Behave Nicole"

"Ugh" she groans before licking the side of his cheek.

"Yum, yum"

"Your brothers will kill me if they saw us like this" he sighs as he picks her up easily and sets her aside.

"Seriously?" he asks as he stares at the wet spot on his jeans.

"I have been wet for you for years" she winks before once again, straddling him.

"What have I gotten my self into?" he sighs.

"In the trap of a Price and as for my brothers you can handle them as I have my hands full of you," she giggles.

"Anyway jokes apart, how are you?" he asks caressing her cheek.

"Perfect"

"Nicole, you know what I am talking about"

"I am fine Arson; don't worry you saved me on time"

"Good, my spit fire should never be scared of anyone"

"Aww you love me" she grins biting on the tip of his nose while he sighs.

"That I do, now come on get up"

"But I likey, likey in here"

"Baby, seriously anyone can come in"

"Coward" she hisses as she grinds on him once before getting up and just as she does her mother walks in.

*******

"Oh I see, she let you in," Nicole's mother smiles as she stares at both of them.

"Yeah"

"What is that?" much to their horror she points at the side of his jeans and Arson closes his eyes in embarrassment.

"Oh nothing mom, Arson was playing daddy with me and spilled some tea"

"Was it hot?" she asks shaking her head.

"Super" Nicole grins as she rushes towards her mother's side and hugs her.

"Oh" the woman hugs her daughter surprised at the sudden hug.

"I love you mom"

"I love you too honey, you seem happy"

"Yes, because after years I get to play house-house with Arson. Good old days"

"Okay, the lunch is ready and everyone is waiting for you. Arson, join us" the woman offers before she kisses on her daughter's cheek and walks out.