Chapter 04

"Whoa, okay I thought this was our first date and we are not going to have sex" Nicole gasps as she watches Arson pull his clothes off.

"As if you are not enjoying the show," he grins before he throws his shirt towards her.

"Hmm, smells just like my man" she grins before watching him pull out some t-shirt from a bag.

"I did not get to go back to my place to change and the change of clothes I have at your house are all my work clothes" he explains before asking her to close her eyes.

"You know I will be cheating," she announces as she stares at him while he unbuttons his pants.

"Nicole" he warns but she just shakes her head before whistling slowly.

"Nice ass you got there" she nods her head in appreciation.

"Pervert" he calls her.

"Oh that I am" she smiles widely before he walks her way and drop a bag on the bed she was sitting.

"What is this?" she asks looking inside of the bag.

"Shoes, those will make you hate me" he points at her heels.

"Are we going hiking?" she asks pulling out the pink sports shoes that were exactly like his, but his were in different color.

"No, but there will be lots of walk" he smiles as he helps her wear them.

"I hate exercise," she grumbles even if she starts to wear it.

"Come on now lazy bum" he holds her hands before they start to walk.

"Why did we not driven back to your place directly?" she asks as they walk out of the room.

"Getting a room was easier we did not have to go all the way back and forth"

"Or you were wishing I would sleep with you at our first date"

"Damn you caught me," he laughs.

"Well I can always break the rule for you" she winks as she grabs his ass.

"Nicole" he scolds and she smiles sweetly.

*******

"What is this place?" Nicole asks as she looks around the colorful place filled with so many people.

"A place where you will not feel as if you are suffocated or worry someone will chase you"

"You brought me to a local market as our first date?" she asks dumbfounded.

"Not a date suitable for the princess?" he teases before they start to walk along with the throng of people.

"Umm, well this was definitely not the kind of date I thought I would get"

"I like to surprise you" he winks before they keep on walking and Nicole stares at his happy face before she takes a deep breath and tries to enjoy.

"You came here a lot?" she asks.

"Yes, when I feel like I need a break"

"A noise filled place"

"Yeah, silence can be dangerous" he smiles before he pulls her to a store.

"Choose," he states as he points at the jewelry in front of them.

"Uh, okay" she smiles as she stares at all of the things in front of them not knowing what she would like to get.

Finally, she taps on the glass pointing at a bracelet and Arson calls for the shopkeeper to pull it out for them.

He silently plays before taking out the bracelet from the box and clasping it on Nicole's hand.