The Host

*Candy's POV

After being dragged by those carrot-headed twins I dusted myself.

"Can you tell us your name, princess?" The blonde haired boy with beautiful violet eyes asked me. I gave him a blank stare

"Candy Mellows"I said and I heard a pencil broke I look at the boy who had a a very cute face who also look at me then turn away and blush but I just ignore it.

I look at them and they also look at me. I mentally face palm 'are we having a staring contest?' (-_-)

"Don't just look at me like that introduce yourselves" I said in a obvious bored tone. The host (except Haruhi and Mori) blushed

"I-I'm Tamaki Suoh the princely type" he said as he stutter "That is Takashi Morinozuka or people call him Mori for short, he is the strong but silent type" Suoh said pointed to the giant... Wait he's my classmate in English, Biology and Math. "That is Mitsukuni Haninozuka or people call him Honey, he is the the boy-lolita type" He pointed to the cute looking classmate of mine... Honey immediately blush and turn away... Guess he really like to blush? "That's Kyouya Ootori the cool type" he pointed to the four-eyed man. Interesting~ never knew I could met an Ootori here. "As you already know the twin's name, they are the mischievous type" He pointed to the twins. "That's Haruhi Fujioka the natural type" He pointed to the brunette gender bender girl. I also notice that Suoh has a sparkle in his eyes when he said ms. Fujioka's name.

"..." (-_-) OK I'm bored... I open the door but only stopped by the twins

~END OF CHAPTER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiya! It's me again! Tell me please if I got some wrong grammars and please stay tuned (*゚ー゚)v