The Sleepover!!! (1)

*Candy's POV

(-_-#) Haruhi is late... I told her to go to my house in 7:30 and now it's 7:31...

I heard my bell ring...

"Coming" I went in front of the door not only to see Haruhi but also the Host club...

*face palm*

"Haruhi... What did I told you about telling the host?" I said as a dark aura coming out of my body... I saw Suoh and the Hitaachins flinch.

"Sorry Candy... I didn't tell anyone I promise!" she said as she sweat drop I could tell that she's not lying.

"... Come in" I said plainly... Honey jump and hug me... I feel my face heat up but then it disappear.

"Yay! I'm staying at Candy's place at night, right Usa-chan?"

The host got inside and eventually look at my mansion.

"Sorry about this Candy" she said to loudly so all the host gain attention to us.

"..."  I shook my head (-_-) I sigh "There's an old saying Haruhi... The more the merrier" I look at them and smile

"I'm glad you guys come here" I bow...

I saw Honey turn beet red and the other host smile with a little tint pink at their faces.

(No they don't like her. It's just her smile makes everyone blush like it is a rare thing)

"You know Candy..." Hitaachin no. 1 (Hikaru) started "You should smile often" Hitaachin no. 2 (Kaoru) said next "It suits you!" they said in unison.

"Yes! You should smile more often my daughter~" Suoh said as he tried to hug me but he was stop by Honey with his bangs covering his face as dark aura comes out

"Tama-chan... Try to hug Candy-chan and I'll break you... Okay!" Honey said as he smile creepily

'Oh, I like this side of him...'

"O...okay" Suoh said as he went to his corner and mumbling something who knows what.

'I really like the Host... They made me feel like I had a  real family'

I bit my lower lip... A real family huh?
-tsk-

~END OF CHAPTER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhh.... What do you guys think about her family? Anyways stay tuned!