Author

Hiya! Today is February 29!

Mitsukuni Haninozuka's Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday my sweet martial artist!!! (((o(*>ω<*)o)))

Oh yeah, sorry about not updating much school is being a dick right now.

Well, we had this role playing and my friends kept requesting me to be the female main character... And I was 'Nuh-uh bishes I wanna be a script writer' and so they did gave me that role...

I made the script making me a little bit stress... They said that it was really cute (phew!)

But what really made me feel like exploding is what they said 'Uhm... Sorry about this Ayanna (mah name) but it seems that the female main character whose playing the role went to her grandmothers house cause her grandma passed away and you seem to be good at English so I thought about you being the female main character' Boom!

I of course can't decline cause they'll just bother me with their sick puppy eyes.  I tried to memorize but keep on forgetting (cause remembering suck) and oh one thing the Male main character was my crush!

So when we were practicing about the lovey-dovey part I kept on stuttering and when he got closer I almost scream (and one time I did 〒_〒)

So yeah that's how mah life works and oh yeah!

Tomorrow's the play! So wish me luck my darlings~