You Are My Home

(Santana's Pov)

"Maybe we can turn that fantasy into a reality" she says and sits up naked. I laugh nervously while backing up as she moves forward. She grabs my waist band on my compressors and pulls me to her.

"Santana, your so damn beautiful. I don't think you know that, so let me remind me" she says and starts to kiss me passionately. I flip her and slam her against the wall pinning her hands behind her back. I kiss up and down her body, claiming every part of her as mine. She flip us in an instant and kisses me. I try to push her into the kiss but she smack my hand away and say no. She starts kissing me more and I try again but she pins me back down and real kisses down my chest. My breath in and out as this is finally the moment I've been waiting for. She gets to my boxers and her breath on my cock makes me shudder.

"Santana......."

"Santana......." She says and I frown.

"Wake the hell up Santana" she says and I wake up.

"What" I say annoyed to a shocked looking Quinn.

"Good morning to your horny ass too" she says and I frown m.

"Don't look at me like that. Your sexually frustrated, which is karma for you walking in on me and puck yesterday.

"Why are you in here" I say as I feel Brittany back into me and I hiss in pleasure. I look up to a smirking Quinn and glare.

"We need you. There something going on and we need you to show up to talk to the boss of the Lovato drug cartel" she says and I scoff.

"I know you don't like her, I do. But you need to talk to her and get her men to cooperate right or they're going to get us all killed on the next mission" Quinn growls.

"What time is the witch coming over" I say and she frowns.

"No, she's not coming over here, we're going to her" she says and I smile.

"Demi does what she wants and I doubt she wants to stay in all day" I say as there's a figure at my door.

"Your doubt is correct" she says and I throw a blanket over Brittany. She looks at me frowning in confusion.

"Get up, we need to talk" she says and I frown.

"Can you give me a couple of seconds" i says and she frowns.

"No, time is ticking" she says and i sigh. I get up out of bed and hiss in pain. I go to the bathroom and pull on shorts and a t-shirt. Now that I'm up, I don't hurt as badly. It's bearable. I text Quinn.

Keep Brittany here, so do not let her leave this room and don't let anyone inside~Quinn

I walk out to see Quinn nod and I go downstairs with Demi. We go downstairs as I pour coffee. I offer her some and then we sit out back.

"What seems to be the problem" she says and I sigh.

"Your men are taking our jobs as jokes and need to get there shit together. Demi, me and you both know these last jobs aren't like the rest and if they screw up just a tiny bit, all of our men will die" I say and she smirks.

"That's the thing Santana, my men are my employees, not my friends. I have no say of what they do" she says and I laugh.

"Well you need to get your shit together or our pact is done" I say and she stops smiling.

"Your not dum enough to leave your only alliance " she says and I smirk.

"Okay, we'll show me that I need you. You see an alliance is only made when both teams need each other and right now, your giving me no good very reason to need you. Your men are lazy, careless and those are my best friend out there with them. So give me one good reason why I should stay" I say and she's quiet. I get up and start walking in when she talks.