Chapter 4- The Party

Let's get started with this! Hope you enjoy this chapter. That's their outfits right there and the song is All of a Sudden by Krystal Jung
anyways Deuces✌🏼️
~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 4- The Party

After Taemin Oppa left, I started to make the kimchi fried rice with eggs laver and meat. I started to prepare the food because me and my sister have huge appetites, but we never get fat. We are skinny as sticks. Plus Sooyeon Unnie models and sings for a living, of course she's going to have a big appetite.

Soon as I was making the meat I heard a door slam and a thump on the couch. "Krystal!" I heard my sister yell my American name. "What?! I'm in the kitchen Jessica!" I yelled in english.

I heard footsteps and began singing a song I wrote myself called "All of a Sudden." It's about a girl and a boy. The girl loves the boy, but he's to oblivious and stubborn to notice and how the girl ended up with bruises and scars mentally and physically.

"Wah! Soojung-a! The food smells amazing as always and love your singing as always." She kisses the side of my head. "Gomawo Unnie. I can't wait to graduate." I whined. "Haha I know I know. Unnie Sica knows." She said, and we started to laugh.

Later the food was finish and we began to eat silently. I was thinking about the party and forgot I had to pick an outfit. I looked at my sister who was on her phone eating happily.

I looked at her again, "Unnie." I spoke. She looks up at me, "Waeo Jungie? Is it bad? Are you pregnant?!" My eyes widen, "Ani! Ani! Ani! It is bad news-" I spoke she looked at me with her eyes tense.

"It's only bad for me but good for you!" I ended. She didn't looked convinced, I sighed pitifully, "I was invited to a party, and I said yes, and now I need an outfit." I placed my head on the table whining. "Wait!? My little sister Soojung Krystal Jung, going to a party?!" She asked shocked.

"Uhm I want to say no, but I can't. Yes. Yes I am going Unnie.. Sadly." She squealed, "Omo Omo! Yay! Okay. When does the party start Soojung?" She asked. "Uhmm I think he said 7." I replied.

Sooyeon looked at her phone and gasped, "Soojung! Pali! You have one hour! Let's go go go!" She yells as I was yanked from the seat in the dinner table and into her room. My sister took of my glasses and started to do some wavey curls.

Sooyeon took some eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss since I don't wear makeup. She picked out a long sleeve crop-top and black jeans. My sister finally showed me my finished look. And let's just say.. I was shocked. I was surprised.

Was this even me?! I looked back and smiled, "Omo! Gomawo Unnie saranghae!" I smiled brightly. "Anything for my little sister." She hugs back. I headed downstairs and started to attach my converses on my feet.

I then heard a doorbell to see Taemin standing there smiling. He looked cute. He was wearing a homeboy beanie and shirt with black jeans and white Jordans. He smiled and waved to my sister in the background. I notice I forgot my phone and headed upstairs.

As I grabbed my phone my sister stopped me, "He's looks cute for you, but I prefer Myungie." She winks. I stopped and looked back with my eyes widen, "Mwo?! Unnie! Ani! Ani! Ani! Ani!" I started to shout.

Taemin looked confused but I didn't care I didn't want him to know what was going on. She giggles, "Alright alright go now. Be home by 10! You have school!" She shouts. "Ne Unnie! Saranghae!"

I shouted over my shoulder walking side to side next to Taemin. "Don't forget the 3 b's!" I heard her. "Ne!!" I yelled. We reached Taemin's car and he opened the door for me. What a gentleman! I smiled. I thanked him and we drove off to he party.

"You look very beautiful." He smiled. "Gomawo Oppa." I smiled back slightly. "Hey if I may ask if that's okay." He says. "Um okay ask away." I say. "What are the 3 b's?"

He laughs. I look at him. "Booze, Bed, and Boys." I stated. "Explain more specifically." He chuckles. I glare but then answered, "Booze means alcohol, bed means sex, and boys means well boys. No hook up and stuff like that." I explained in small words.

"Oh. Well um damn." He says. "Yeeah." I giggled.

"How come you never talk in school? Like at all?" Taemin asks. "Well I don't like to attract any attention to myself. Also I don't want to get notice by you guys which failed miserably." I lowered my head.

"How do you know? Like you failed." He asked. Damn he asks too many questions! "This is Myungsoo were talking about. Once someone stands up to him he'll never stop to bring that person down." I sighed.

"That is true. But you're now probably going to get noticed only by us a little then Naeun and Myungsoo. Also probably a lot from Myungsoo since he cares about you and he has history about you." He quickly shuts up and his eyes pop open.

He couldn't believe what he just said. "Don't tell him I told you! He'll flip! Please Soojung!" He panics. My mouth hanged open and my eyes widen.. Myungsoo. YG's badboy and my former ex bestfriend cares about me? "What does he say?!" I yelled out of curiosity.

"I can't tell you that. I said too much!" He shouts. "It's not like I even talk to him anymore! He hates him I don't even care anymore. He said it himself! He hates me!" I cried. We reached the party, I quickly got out and headed straight forward to the party without even looking back.

I heard Taemin calling my name but I didn't care. I looked forward until I saw the drinks in the party. I started to wonder around until I was i pulled into a room with my back up against the door. I open up my eyes. I can't believe who I was looking at.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that?? Omo I think my friend is going to yell at me who is this person. ?? We may never know until the next chapter!
Who is this mysterious person?
What was Taemin talking about?
What caused the fight between Soojung and Myungsoo?
Why does Myungsoo care about Soojung?
Alright that's enough I'll write tomorrow! Bye byes!
Peace Out Bean Sprouts🌱
Be my friend 😀
YouTube: Aznangel20021

Instagram: Aznangel20021

Twitter: Aye_its_Angel

Snapchat: Cresentm00n

Pintrest: Aznangel20021

Musical.ly: Angel.phengsiaroun

Comment
Follow
Like please ❤️

Edited - 6/26/17