Chapter 9- The Nerd and The Player

Here's the next chapter guys! I hope you enjoy and deuces!✌🏼️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 9- The Nerd and The Player

I started to run as I heard a few people shouting my name, but I really didn't care. I started to walk when I got far from the house, as I heard a few honks. I heard a person cat-called me, I turned to see five men. They looked scary and have lust filled their eyes. I started to run as I felt a bump. Then looked up at a chest. "Where are you going little girl? Why not have some fun?" His voice sound filled with terror and lust. I started to panic as I tried to free myself from his grip, but failed terribly. I felt his hands crawl all over my thigh. I squinted my eyes tightly, my voice hitch, and my body frozen. I couldn't do anything, my body gave up. They kissed my neck and I shivered. It was disgusting I needed someone. Anyone to help me.

Just then I heard grunting and punches swoosh through me as a warm sensational feeling towards me. I look up to see a Kai's buff figure. I wrapped my arms around it and start to cry, no. I started to sob. Questions filled my mind, what if they take me somewhere? What would happen? Will they rape me? What if Kai didn't come?! All of those questions made me cry harder. The arms tighten around my waist and I felt his chin on my head, "Sh sh it's going to be alright princess. I'm here now I will protect you." "Wanna go home princess?" I heard him say politely. I shake my head saying no. I don't want to go home, they're right next door. I can't. I don't want to. "Alright. I'll take you to my house and you can spend the night there. And don't worry I won't do anything bad I promise." He whispers. I nodded as he picked my up bridal style and took me to his place, which was surprisingly five minutes close here.

Five minutes later we arrived at the comforting and clean house

Five minutes later we arrived at the comforting and clean house. Kai decided to speak up, "No one lives here except me. But my friends sometimes chill here." "O-okay.." My voice trails. "If I may ask.. Who are the people?" I questioned. "Hmm Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol." He answered. "O-o-okay.." I stuttered. He smiled at me stuttering, "you're cute when you stutter." He walked towards me as I felt his hand on my cheek, "Don't ever frown. Smile. Your smile is beautiful." He leans in as the door slams open to reveal three boys. "Haha! Aye Kai wassu-" The voices stopped as they saw me. "Ehhhh Kai you gotten yourself a chick finally?! You haven't brung one home in like two weeks!" The young teen that had colorful hair exclaimed. "Wait! Isn't that Sooyeon noona's younger sister?!" The short one exclaimed. "Annyeoghaseyo. Jung Soojung ibmida." I greeted. "Annyeong." They bowed except for the dark brunette one. "Let's introduce ourselves shall we?" One of them said. "Yeah okay. 3 2 1." They started. "Annyeonghaseyo!" They bowed except for a particular brunette. "My name is Baekhyun!" The short one said. "The name is Sehun! Call me Sehunnie!" The youngest one I'm guessing said. "Chanyeol." The last one said blunt.

Wow what a real ladies man. I bowed and smiled. "She's just here because she didn't want to go home. So I brought her here, don't make any assumptions." I saw Kai glare. "Yah! Treat us with respect!" Chanyeol shouts. Aish it's so uptight.. "Wae?! What about you!" He shouts at me. My eyes widen knowing I said that out loud. Whoops. I shrugged it off. He doesn't need to be so rude. I just merely glared. "Wah! She hates you already hyung!" Sehun exclaims. Kai and Baekhyun laughs. "I don't give a fuck! She's too rude and I don't know why she's even here! Damn!" He yells. I was taken back. He doesn't even know my damn story! So why is he even lecturing why I'm here! "Ugh! You're so full of yourself! You act like you're the damn king because our older! Treat us with respect then you'll get yours! I'm tired of your damn complaining! It's so freaking annoying! Plus you don't even know why I am here so shut it!" I shout causing him and the others to flinch. I heard him growl as he headed upstairs.

"Waaah! Noona! No one has ever done that to Chanyeollie hyung before!" Sehun exclaims. I sighed, "Well it was true. It didn't need to act so full of himself and think that he knows everything. He doesn't even know my story.." I spoke calmly. "Oh yeah Soojung. Why were you walking on the streets?" Kai asks concerned. Woooow he's concerned?! Damn people do sometimes change! "I gotten into a little argument..." My voice trails. "With who? I know for sure its not Momo or Sooyoung. You're like the most happiest person when you're around them. And also Sooyeon noona." Kai thinks.

"I was at a sleepover with Momo, Sooyoung, Taemin, Sungjae, and..." My voice stops at his name. Myungsoo. "And who?" Kai asked. "M-M-M-" my voice stutters. "Myungsoo?" He finished. I just nod my head yes. "What did he do Noona?" Sehun asks cutely. Awh give this boy an aegyo award! "Um nothing really much. Long story short, we yelled and shouted, Youngsoon cried, and I left the house angry." I shorten the story. "I can help you get back at him." Kai smirks. "It doesn't evolve with like relationships or anything, but I know something that would piss him off though." He smirks. "W-w-what?" My voice shakes. "Just be with me the entire week and ignore him. That'll kill him." He smiles innocently. "How does that even work?" I asked. "Soojung I know him trust me." He chuckles. "Okay. Starting Monday right?" I asked. "Well of course." He said in a duh tone. "Okays I'm sorry." I giggled. "Wah Soojung-a, you should laugh often. You look beautiful." Baekhyun says. I blushed as I felt arms wrapped around me. I look to see it was Kai and it looked like he was glaring at them. I wonder why. "Anyways since you look tired, let's go to sleep. All of us." Baekhyun suggested. "Yeah." We agreed.

Kai showed me to my room and it was me and him. "Here's your room princess." He smiles. Awh. "Gomawo Oppa." I widen my eyes. "Sorry! That just came out." I slapped my head, "Aish babo babo!" "Haha it's alright. I like that for you to call me Oppa anyways." He blushes. Wait?! Hold up! The famous player of YG Kai blushing?! This is so not real! "Alright I'll be ere until you sleep okay?" He says. I tucked myself in as I heard singing. It was Kai's voice. I start to fall asleep when it stop, as soon as I was about to open my eyes I heard him, "Aish! I'm irritated! You don't even remember me, but you remember Myungsoo. I can't have everything in life. I want you, but Myungsoo deserves better than me.. Saranghae Soojung." I felt his lips pressed against my skin as he left the room..
Kai loves me?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Daaaaaaaaang!!!!!!!!! And awhhhhh!
Kai confessed to her... Well she was "asleep"..
But still!! That's so cute!!!! Anyways I hoped that interested you guys more! Anyways I'll see you guys later!
What will happen next?
How will Myungsoo react on Monday?
What will the others say?
Will Soojung ever find out who Kai is?

Find out in chapter 10 alright
Peace Out Bean Sprouts🌱
Be my friend 😀
YouTube: Aznangel20021

Instagram: Aznangel20021

Twitter: Aye_its_Angel

Snapchat: Cresentm00n

Pintrest: Aznangel20021

Musical.ly: Angel.phengsiaroun

Comment
Follow
Like please ❤️