Chapter 6- The Badboy vs The Player

Alrighty then let's get start with Chapter 6!
Deuces✌🏼️ That's them right there L and Krystal (Myungsoo and Soojung) Just saying it's actually a real scene 😁 Watch My Lovely Girl. Also the song is Only You by Kim Tae Woo Enjoy✌🏼️
~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 6- The Badboy vs The Player

(Recap)
"Can we tell them? Sungjae question. I furrowed my brows. I ended up signing in defeat. I mean they should know. They're her best friends, but Soojung should not know. She'll think differently of me... "Kai is..."
~~~~~~~~~~~
(Present)
"Kai is my step- brother..." I sighed. "What!?!" They both screamed. "Yep quite a shocker huh?" Sungjae spoke.

"When my mother passed away, my father found another woman two years later. She had a kid and he was my age but was a two months older. His name is Kim Jongin. They eventually got married and we hate each other's guts." I explain.

"Also Kai doesn't want anyone to know about us. He doesn't use his last name just a fake name." Taemin explained the rest. "Oh wow." Sooyoung exhaled. "Don't you have a younger sister?" Momo asked. How does she know?? "Yeah. How do you know?"

I asked shocked. "Well you were once best friends with our best friend. Of course we know everything. Her parents, her sister, and you." Sooyoung explains. I looked up at her.

Soojung talked about me? I smiled slightly. "What has she said." I asked wanting to know more. "That we cannot tell." Momo says. "Why!!" I exclaimed. I needed to know. I want to know what she has said. It hurts me not to be able to be with her ever since that day...

"We can't! As much as we want you to know, we can't! Soojung will kill us! You know how she is!" Momo shouts. I banged on the table, causing the others to be shocked. "Ugh!!" I yell out of frustration.

We then heard a scream. "Help someone! Help me!" I know that voice. It. It was. Soojung's.. I ran to the room I was hearing the screams come from as I found the room. I bursted through the door to see Soojung... And Kai..

(Soojung's Pov)

"No one will help you princess! Might as well help me! I need you. Don't you remember me?" He fake pouts. "No I don't and I don't want to if I did. Help! Someone!!" I tried to yell. Does Kai even know me? Why and how does he know me? What does he have against Myungsoo? He grabs my chin harshly making me wince in pain, "Let us start shall we?" He starts to lean in until the door burst open to reveal a very angry Myungsoo...

Kai starts to laugh as I pushed him away trying to grab for Myungsoo, but I was pulled back. Kai had me around my waist with his hand on my neck.

I felt my breath harden a little. I couldn't breathe.

"This is just perfect!" Kai laughs. "Let her go now Kai!" Myungsoo's voice sounded harsh and threatening.

Wait why is he here? It's a party duh Soojung! I know that! I mean like why is he here I though he didn't care about me! He still does Soojung you're just oblivious. No I'm not! He said it himself!

"Haha! How about hmm uh No!" He smirks. Myungsoo nods at me telling me to move, I nodded hesitantly and pushes him while Myungsoo aimed a punch towards Kai. Successfully aiming the punch making Kai stumble a bit.

Taemin and Sungjae came into scene as they dragged Kai out, "Princess I will get you! And Myungsoo, I will get you back! Even if it means I have to kill someone!" Kai yells. Myungsoo tenses and lowers his head.

As Taemin and Sungjae dragged Kai out, I see Momo and Sooyoung in tears. They ran towards me and hugged me tightly like I died, "Yah! Soojung-a! Find us next time!" Momo cries. "Aish Soojung!"

Sooyoung yells as tears fell from her eyes. "Wae wae wae! I didn't die! I'm here. It's fine." I forced a smile. But I felt a harsh glare and it was Myungsoo's.

He knows when I lie and boy does he get angry. "You guys should go and have fun at the party." I said to get them to leave. "What about you?" Sooyoung acts so much like Youngsoon. I miss her so much. I want to see how much she's grown. I hope she remembers me.

It's also funny how I'm the younger one and people get me and Sooyoung mixed up saying I'm older than her. "I just want to be alone for now please?" I said my voice trailed.

"I need to process my mind a little." "Arasso. We should a sleep over! Okay?!" Momo suggested. "Ne ne! I would love that." I smiled slightly. "Yeah how about my house?" I suggested. "I don't know.. But we should invite them though."

Sooyoung suggested towards Myungsoo and i still felt his glare. "A-a-alright um okay go tell them." I said. "Yay! Okay Momo Unnie Pali!" Sooyoung rushes Momo out the door. I giggled slightly.

It was just me and Myungsoo alone in the room. I was going to sit down, but I was suddenly engulfed in a tight hug. I felt all my emotions that were bottled up. All my anger, my happiness, but most of it were sadness as I sobbed into the familiar figure. "Shh. It's okay Soojung."

His voice run through my ears as I cried harder. The voice I missed throughout the past years, the voice I missed dearly was here in front of me comforting me. Myungsoo tightly squeezes me not letting me go I hugged back not wanting to let go either.

He had his hands on my head and around my waist, "Don't you ever leave our sight. No. Don't leave mine." He whispers. I dug my face into his chest. It smelled just like he was long time ago. I missed this so much. We stayed like this for five minutes. We heard the door jiggle. We jumped from our position as we were five inches away from each other.

We saw Sungjae and Sooyoung peeking through as we didn't act like that never even happened. "Hey we're leaving." Sungjae says. "Yeah Myungsoo the guys got your stuff and we're heading to Myungsoo's place." Sooyoung says. "Okay." We both said in unison. We left for the door at the same time...

~~~~~~~~~~

Omo Omo!!!! I love this chapter!
This got me the feels! Like the picture up there is actually them! I'm like fangirling so bad lol. Anyways how was that? Did ya like it? There's going to be more scenes like this so stay tune.
Why is Kai after his little step brother Myungsoo?
Will we meet the little sister of Myungsoo?
Will she remember Soojung?
Lastly what will happen between the boys and girls in their little slumber party?
Soo many questions need to be answered. So stay tune for the next chapter alright like always
Peace Out Bean Sprouts🌱
Be my friend 😀
YouTube: Aznangel20021

Instagram: Aznangel20021

Twitter: Aye_its_Angel

Snapchat: Cresentm00n

Pintrest: Aznangel20021

Musical.ly: Angel.phengsiaroun

Comment
Follow
Like please ❤️

Edited - 6/26/17