Chapter 11- I Love Him??

Mianhae 😣🙏🏼 I'm sick but I decided to get off my lazy butt and write a chapter! So anyways enjoy Chapter 11! Deuces✌🏼️
Song is: BTS Fun Boys
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stared at my sister in shock, "Soojung. Look you may not see it, but trust me you do love him." "Unnie I don't. He's disrespectful, ignorant, and mean." I growled as tears fell down my face. She kisses my head as she pulls out her phone,
"Can you come over?"
"Yeah."
"Thanks."
"I called Momo and Sooyoung. They'll be here in five minutes. Don't cry alright? Saranghae, Unnie is going to sleep." My sister kisses my temple as she heads upstairs.

I heard a knock at the door to see Momo and Sooyoung with clothes and pillows. They dropped their clothes and engulfed me into a huge hug. "Yah Soojung! Don't scare us like that! We thought you got kidnapped!" They cried... Literally. "I will tell you everything okay. Cmon lets head upstairs." I tell them. They nodded as we headed into my red and black colored room as I started to talk when I walked out. I told them everything. Our plan to make to make Myungsoo mad to how Kai found me and how I found out he was Myungsoo's brother. They paused as they looked up at me, "Wait? Did you just say.." Sooyoung started, "You found out Kai was Myungsoo's brother?!" Momo exclaims. "Ugh yeah? Is that bad?" I gave them a confused look. "Why'd you ask?" I asked. "Um well.. Myungsoo told us.." Sooyoung's voice trailed off. I started to talk again, telling them how I met Kai's friends and how we all became friends. Then lastly I told them about my breakdown. They squealed, "Omo! Sooyeon Unnie is right! You love Myungsoo!" Sooyoung squeals. "Yah! I don't! He's an ignorant, cold, rude guy!" I protested. "Whatever you say Soojungie." Momo raises her eyebrows. "Aish! I don't!" I groaned and plopped down on my bed. "Well we think Myungsoo likes you." Momo smirks. I scoffed, "Hah right!" "Well. Myungsoo demanded your number. He kept calling and texting you non-stop. Sooo that's our proof." Momo's smiles evilly. Ugh I hate that face she makes. She knows she won.

"Well he doesn't. He yelled at me and didn't go after me. Did he?! No he didn't!" I argued back. "Aish Soojung. Okay calm down." Sooyoung hugs me. My mind began to trail off.. Do I love him? I don't know if I do? Cmon Soojung you do! Stop being stubborn! You love him! Admit that! "I think I love him...." I mumbled. "What?" They looked up. I spoke a little louder, "I think..... I.... Love him." They began screaming and squealing. "Yes! The MyungStal ship is going to sail!!" Sooyoung pumps her fist in the air. "We've been waiting for this!" Momo smiles ear to ear.

"This is like exactly like the k-drama 'My Lovely Girl!' Soojungie is Se Na, Myungsoo is between Hyun-wook and Shi-woo and Kai is Shi-woo and the guy who likes  the girl who likes Hyun-Wook. Ooh and Naeun is like the girl who likes Hyun-Wook! Wow!" Momo daydreams. "Wah Momo you sure do love that drama." I giggled. (A/N: I LOVE that drama! Watch it you guys will love it too. It starts Rain, Krystal and Myungsoo😉) "I love it! It's so dramatic and so good! But I wanted Se Na to end up with Shi-woo. But life happens." Momo lowers her head in disappointment. "Don't worry Momo. We will be idols and star in dramas." I winked. Sooyoung and Momo began smiling. "Kaja, let's sing to some BTS." I suggested. "It's late though!" Sooyoung exclaimes. "It's only 9:00." I hushed her. "We'll go to bed at 10." I winked. "Ne!" They both agreed.
Song begin....

Heung heung
tan tan
heung heung
tan tan
Ja wasseo wasseo a heungtansonyeondan!
~~
naege mutjima nan wollaebuteo iraesseunikka
nado nal molla cheoeumbuteo kkeutkkaji nan nanikka
~~~~~
After singing Fun Boys, No More Dreams, Just One Day, Dope, and Run, we all giggled and started to lay down. "Is Sooyeon Unnie driving us to school?" Sooyoung asks. "She will." I smiled. "Wait!" Momo exclaims as me and Sooyoung turned to face Momo. She smirks, "How about Kai picks us up." "Ooo good idea Momo!" Sooyoung claps like a retarded seal. (A/N hahah sorry 😅 I Just had too..) "Hmm sure." I sighed in defeat. I picked up my phone and started to FaceTime Kai. It was connecting till we heard a ding. "Hmm?" We saw Kai shirtless with his face into the pillow. "Oppa? Can you pick me and the girls up tomorrow? I told them everything." I asked. He looks up, wow he's cute like tha- wait wait wait! Wait!
Did I really think that?!! Omo! "Soojung-a?" I heard Kai's cute voi- wait!! "Uh n-ne Oppa?" I stuttered. "Hur! Did my Soojungie stutter?" I can feel him smirking. "Ani! So can you or not Oppa?" I blushed as I looked away. "Ahhhh Soojung-a!" Momo exclaims. "Hajima!" I groaned as I buried my head on my bed. "I will pick you guys up. Arasso. Saranghae." He sings the last part making me blush more after he said Saranghae.

"Now since we got that out of our way let us sleep and have fun tomorrow!" Sooyoung spoke out as we all headed into dreamland...
~~~~~~~
Sorry for my absents everyone! I'm sorry! How'd ya like this chapter? What's going to happen next? Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed and like always
Peace Out Bean Sprouts🌱
Be my friend 😀
YouTube: Aznangel20021

Instagram: Aznangel20021

Twitter: Aye_its_Angel

Snapchat: Cresentm00n

Pintrest: Aznangel20021

Musical.ly: Aznangel20021

Comment
Follow
Like please ❤️