Kidnapped Sex(Crystal&Prince)

One day you were walking down the street and you saw this black car following you every corner you turned there was that black car...

_________________________________

 Crystal's P.O.V

Someone is following me *walks faster and bumps into a person and passes out*

???'s P.O.V

I finally got Crystal!!MAHAHAHA!!!NO ONES GOING TO TAKE HER!!!!

**Abandon House**

Crystal's P.O.V

I woke up tied up to a chair with only pants on?All I remember was walking and bumping into something...I hear faint talking it's just outside the room...

???:Man what you gon' do with her

???:Well Im going to make her mine again  forever

???:Oh shit good job Jay

I only know one Jay and thats my ex-boyfriend I wonder what he wants...ME?!

Jacob:AHHH You've finally woke up my love

Crys:Ummm You broke up with me and you kidnapped me for what?

Jacob:Beacuse I missed you so much and I want you back and I wanted to say sorry

Crys:Well I wanted to say that I still love y-(GCO)

Jacob  Kisses you and he un ties you from the chair and he picks you up and takes you to his bedroom and (Gif To The Side ----->) and you started to moan and tug on his clothes because you were pent down by him...

Crys:*Moans and screams*AHHH JACOB  DONT STOP!!!

Jacob:Oh dont worry Im NOT

Jacob slides right in and starts pumping and goes harder making you scream because your helpless cuffed to the bed...

Crys:AHHHH YESS!!!!GOD HELP DADDY!!!

Jacob:What are sorry for?

Crys:AHHHHH RUNNING AWAY!!!IM FUCK YESS SOOORYY

Jacob:WHATS MY NAME???!!!*yells*

Crys:JACOB PPPREZ!!!

Jacob:*Goes harder and faster* NO!!

Crys:PAPPI!!!PREZ!!!!DONT STOP NOW!!!!*cums*

Jacob:I just got started*goes deeper making her squirt*

Yall make it til the next 3 hours and 10 rounds ;) and Yall also have a baby boy named Alex Prez and one on the way...

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!HOPE YOU LIKED IT :)