Car Sex?(India&Roc)

India Has Been Dating Roc For A Month Now And Y'all Go To This Party...

India: What Should I Wear?

Roc:Clothes

India:Fuck You Man... *Picks Out A White Skin Tight Dress And Grabs Blue Pumps*

India Goes Take A Shower And Puts Her Braids In A Bun And Starts Getting Dressed....

Roc Started Getting Ready He Wore White Cargo Shorts And A Blue Polo Shirt With White Shoes. After Them Getting Ready India Goes Down The Stairs.

India:You Ready?

Roc:Well Damn! Yea I'm Ready!

Y'all Walk Out The House And Get In The Car And Y'all Drive To The Club But Y'all Car Breaks Down.

India: What You Wanna Do Now?

Roc: *Bites Lips* Well...

With That He Started Unlocking The Doors And Went To India's Door He Got Her Out And Put Her In The Back Seat. He Started Kissing On Her Neck. He Stopped Turned On 'On Top By Trey Songz'. Then He Started To Take Off India's Clothes And He Took His Off Too.

Roc: You Ready?

India: Are You Ready?

Roc: I'm Always Ready

From There He Slid Inside Of Her Slowly And He Pulled Out Fast And Slid Back In Harder. He Did This Repeatedly. India Squealed , Roc Started Going Harder Making India Moan And Scream Clawing At His Back While Moaning In His Ear.

25 Minutes Later

India Already Came And Roc Still Hasn't. India Started To Ride. She Started Off Going Hard And Fast But She Slowed Down.

1 Hour Later

India Came Again And Roc Came Inside Of Her. Roc Called One Of His Friends To Come And Get Y'all.

??: You Hit? Cause She Knocked Out!

Roc: Yes Man. I Love Her So Much.

THE END !!!

Go Read My Other Bookss They Will Be Updating And Any Of My Followers Live In Florida ??