Birthday Surprise Special;)...(Courtney&Prince)

Its the day before your birthday and Prince claims he has a surprise for you...

Prince:Baby what do you want for your birthday

Court:Nothing....

Prince:Yes you do

Court:No I dont

Prince:*Hits her with a pillow* Yes you do cause I have a surprise for you

Court:*Climbs on him*Oh really 

Prince:Ima Take Off Our Clothes, My Babe, Ima Make Your Body Explode, Ima Take Full Control My Ba-(GCO)

Courtney pecks Princes lips...

Court:Well do it...

Prince:Ima wait for that one.I wanna make number 2

Court:When*Gets happy*

Prince:Oh you will know

~~Next Morning~~

Prince&Kiara:*screams*WAKE UP MOMIE/BABY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Courtney's P.O.V

Well I woke up to Prince and Kiara screaming Happy Birthday....Today is going to be an great day :)

 End Of P.O.V

Courtney took a shower and put on the outfit on theee side ---> and walked downstairs to see all her family and friends saying "SURPRISE!!!!"  All of them gave her a hug and a kiss....

3 Hours and 20 Minutes Later

The party started to die down and people started to leave even Kiara went with Courtney's Mother and Father.Its just Courtney and Prince...;)

Prince:Sooo*licks his lips*What you wanna do?

Court:I kno-(GCO)

Prince kisses you and grabs your ass and pulls you on his lap making you moan his name. You run upstairs and take off ALL your clothes and then Prince comes into the room with his shirt off and just boxers on...Seeing him is making you wetter then before making you want him deep inside of you...

Prince:Baby its on Ima make you think I Re-Invented Sex

Court:Well*pulls him closer*Come and show me

Yall started to rip off each other's clothes and moaning loud.He dived into tha puss(Lmao) making you moan loud pushing his head down to go deeper.You started to cum in his mouth and he stopped and breathed on your clit making your back arch deep making you want him more.

Court:GOD I NEED YOU NO-(GCO)

Prince shoved his 10 inch inside of you making it all disappear....

50 Minutes Later

Court:UGHHHH*Cums*

Prince:*Cums*I love you

Court:I Love You Too

Yall ended up having another baby named Joshua Prez and Kiara grew up to be a smart 7 year old...You are now engaged with him...

Hope You Liked It!!