Chapter 2

In order to re-build something, it first must be destroyed. Or so the Light thought. One thing that they did not realize was that somethings are impossible to fix. Richard Grayson was one of those things.

Instead of acquiring the perfect puppet, they got a broken doll. A traumatized eight year old. All of the potential that the boy formerly contained was gone, his mind in a state of frozen shock, his will to live completely obliterated.

Initially, the Light were reluctant to admit that their master plan was not quite as brilliant as they had hoped. They each spent time trying to train Dick in their areas of expertise, hand to hand combat, manipulation, technology, ect. However, over time, and as his condition worsened, they eventually moved on to other ideas.

The concept of cloning was made a reality, and the Light found that a clone was much easier to control. They started Project Kr, which eliminated any further need for a weak, human weapon.

Richard Grayson was given to Deathstroke the Terminator in return for a promise of assistance in the upcoming war with the Justice League.

AN: I know that this is really short and not really a chapter, but I needed to explain the situation that Dick is in, and I didn't really know how to do that in any other way. Sorry. I will try to update again next weekend.