Chapter 35: Saw too much

The entire ride home, I couldnt think about anything except Chanyeol. He saw me holding hands with Sehun. Now he knows what I really care about.

_____
1 week later
I have realized I am in love with Sehun. That worries me. I know Chanyeol will find a way to ruin my life. I have no clue what he wants from me.

"Hey Lex? Im going to shower okay?" Sehun said, peeping his head out of the bathroom.

I just nodded.

He gave me a small smile and closed the door.

I walked into my room and fell onto my bed.

I was staring at pictures of squad before we all went crazy. I honestly miss the times when we didnt know about Chanyeol being a rapist.

I felt my eyes get heavy and for some reason I felt perfectly safe.

I heard a door open. I guess Sehun is done. I was still laying there with my eyes closed. My bed shifted, and soon I felt warm arms wrap around me.
I just laid there in his arms.

"Hello my love." He said.

Wait. That isnt Sehun's voice.

I quickly open my eyes, and turn to face a smirking...Chanyeol. I let out a scream, just for it to be covered by Chanyeol's palm.

"Shhhh shhh." Chanyeol shushed me, climbing on top of me.

I tried to push and kick him off of me. He put his legs in between mine and moved his hand from my mouth only to crash his lips against mine.
He took my arms, pinning them above my head.

I bit his lip as hard as I could. He let out a yelp, and blood stained his lips.

"SEHUN HELP ME!" I yelled, seeing the oppurtunity.

Suddenly, Sehun burst through my bedroom door. His eyes widened, seeing Chanyeol here.

But what shocked me was that Chanyeol was ready.

Sehun pulled Chanyeol off me, and threw him on the floor. Sehun started to punch Chanyeol in the face, but I saw something else. Chanyeol was pulling something out of his pocket, letting Sehun hit him. It was a knife.

"SEHUN HE HAS A KNIFE!" I yell.

Sehun looks down, just as the knife plunges into his side.

My heart just stopped, and broke into a million little peices.

"Fuck." Sehun groaned, and fell over.

I quickly got off the bed and fell on floor by Sehun. My eyes were already watering. Sehun was groaing in pain, holding his side.

I couldnt do anything, and that is the worst feeling.

Chanyeol came behind me with a rope, wrapping it around my neck.

"Now we can do this the easy or the hard way." Chanyeol said darkly, pulling the rope, forcing me on my feet. I am in the worst state I have ever been in.

My vision goes fuzzy, and the last thing I see is Sehun lying on the floor. Completely still.

______

"Wake up." A strong voice demanded.

I opened my eyes slowly, revealing Chanyeol. I recognize where I am. Im in his room, tied to a bed post.

"Great, now here is what's going on. Your precious love is good as dead. You can be a great person and take this position as my slave, or you can risk a future child's life." Chanyeol said.

I cant even think properly. All I can think of is how Sehun is probably dead right now.

"I will take your silence as a 'yes master'." Chanyeol said, kicking my legs and then exiting the room.

I let out a soft cry. Sehun is dead. And it is all my fault.

I decided I wont open my eyes until this day is over with...

_____

The next morning, I woke up in Chanyeol's bed without clothes.

Fuck my life.

I turn over to see Chanyeol passed out beside me. Ah yes, a chance to escape.

....

I managed to silently go downstairs. I almost reached the door, when a strong force threw me against the walk. I looked up to see dark eyes peircing through me.

Then I recieved a hard slap to the face.

Fuck, that hurt.

"Who the fuck told you that you could leave." Chanyeol said darkly. Honestly I could care less about what this motherfucker is saying, but my face is throbbing really bad. Chanyeol was wearing his class ring when he hit me.

He just stared down at me while I am holding my face. He just glared at me, moved my hand from my face, and slapped me again. This time harder than before.

I fell on the floor and felt blood trickling down the side of my face. Holy shit that hurt.

I saw Chanyeol squat down.

"Try to escape again, and I will make sure it hurts somewhere else." He threatened.

I just stayed there. I hate when people make me weak.

_____
2 weeks later

I have been here for two weeks so far, and it has been hell. Chanyeol is a bipolar psychopath. I know he has raped me 5 times now. I just dont remember it because he gives Rohypnol (date rape drug). Sometimes I will wake up with half of my face swollen, bruises and hand prints all over me. And sometimes, there will be nothing.

"I dont like hitting you, but you give me no choice." Chanyeol said, polishing his gun. Chanyeol tied me up and has been standing here holding his gun by me for an hour.

I am in the state of mind where I hope he shoots me.

"Just shoot me Chanyeol." I said softly.
He turns to look at me with a blank expression.

"Lexi-ah I am not going to kill you. I have you here because I have something to say before I let you go." Chanyeol said, turning away.

He is letting me go?

He pulled up a chair and sat in front of me.

"The first day I saw you was freshman year. You were the only person who talked to me after I moved here from Korea. I instantly fell for you. As you went through your relationship with Luhan, I devoted my time to football to release my anger. Once he left though, I finally felt like I had a chance. And I finally got it." He said, looking down with a smile. This was the Chanyeol I used to know. The one that looked down and smiled all the time.

"Whenever I told you to go to Jb, I wanted you to be happy. Then I felt hurt, seeing you with him. I realized I need you to be happy." Chanyeol said.
Chanyeol stood up and walked away.

"But I have come to realize something. I cant have you anymore. So Lexi, close your eyes." Chanyeol said, his eyes filled with tears.

He is going to kill me.

But, I did what he said. I slowly closed my eyes.

I heard him load the gun. I heard everything.

I am ready to see Sehun again...

*BANG*

I heard the gun go off, but I didnt feel anything.

I slowly opened my eyes to see blood all over me, and Chanyeol lying on the floor.

Chanyeol just commited suicide...