Chapter 42: Girl Please

"Girl, what the hell is wrong with you?!" Sara yelled. Mark was standing behind Sara, and I know he is lowkey judging.

"It was an accident, I was drunk."

"Why the hell are you always drunk?!" Sara said, throwing her arms in the air. She is obviously frustrated. "Have you not learned from what happened with Luhan?!"

Oh right...Luhan.

"Speaking of which, Luhan is still in love with me." I added.

Sara let out a screech in frustration and fell on the couch.

"I think you need to clear this up with all of your guys." Mark said, walking out of the room.

"Quit hoeing around and fix it Lex." Sara said, following Mark.

I let myself out, and went back to my house.

_____

"Hey honey-"

I ignored my mom and just walked to my room. I gotta work this shit out.

I decided to call Luhan.

"Hello? Lexi?"

"We need to talk, come to my house. Dont come through the front door." I said, hanging up and waiting in my room.

Someone knocked on my window, and I went to open it.

I stepped back and allowed Luhan to climb through.

He fixed his shirt and then said, "Uh.. whats up?"

"We need to talk." I said, patting a spot on the floor.

We sat down facing eachother on the floor.

"Luhan I am in trouble." I started. "Sehun knows that you confessed, and then him and I got into a fight. Last night I got drunk and ended up going home with Jb, and I am pretty sure I slept with him." I said.

Luhan just looked at me.

"Oookay." Luhan said  "The reason Sehun knows is because I told him that I still love you. He decked me in the face afterwards, but I told him that I would kiss you again. He decked me again." He said letting out an exasperated sigh. "But, sleeping with Jb, not a good choice." He said, scrunching his face.

"I've been known to make poor choices." I said looking at the ground.

"You slept with Jb." I heard someone else say.

Luhan and I direct our attention to Sehun who is standing in my doorway.

"Sehun." I said.

I could see his eyes starting to get watery. He turned and walked back down the hall.

"Sehun wait!" I called after him. I grabbed his arm, but he ripped out of my grip. "Just stop Lexi. Please." He said faintly, walking out of my house.

"Go talk to Jb, clear this up. Then go get Sehun back." Luhan said, kissing me on my cheek and walking out.

I feel bad for Luhan. I know how he feels about me, but all he wants is me to be happy.

_____

"I wont give up on you, and Sehun will find out." Jb said, laying on the couch.

"Sehun already knows."

"Great." Jb said sarcastically.

I have been here for 30 minutes, trying to talk to Jb about what happened.

"Why cant you just admit that it was a mistake?" I asked.

"Because baby girl it wasnt. We both wanted it." He said.

UGHHHH.

"I didnt want it Jb. I was drunk. All you have been is a bitch to me Jb. Why the fuck would I want-"

Jb smashed his lips against mine, interrupting my lecture. This was something I havent felt in a long time. My butterflies showed up again, but it didnt feel right. And it wasnt.

I shoved Jb away from me and he stumbled back. He fell back and hit his head on the edge of the couch. I slowly walked over to him, he was unconcious.

Aw hell.

I need to get help. Oh god.

I dont know why but I had the strangest feeling to call Sehun.

"What?"

Rude much.

"Sehun, I came over to talk to Jb, but he kissed me, and when I shoved him away he fell and hit his head."

"*sigh* Im on my way." Then he hung up.

....

Ten minutes later, Sehun showed up.

"Move." Sehun ordered. I listened and moved out of the way.

Sehun hoisted Jb up, and placed him on the couch.

Sehun walked into the kitchen, and came back with a bowl of cold water. He threw it on Jb, causing him to immeditately jumped up.

"The fuck?!" Jb asked. When Jb saw me his face turned cold. "I swear if I have a concussion its all your fault. If you hadnt have pushed me away this wouldnt have happened." Jb said, standing up and walking towards me. Sehun pushed him back down on the couch.

"And if you didnt try to suck my girlfriend's face off, we wouldnt be in this mess." Sehun said.

Did he just call me his girlfriend?

He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of Jb's house.

....

"What was that back there?" I ask, getting in Sehun's car.

"Acting." He said.

My heart kinda fell down a 10 story building and then got shot. Life sucks for me right now.

Sehun's face stayed cold for awhile until we got to his apartment.

How can he say it was acting and then bring me to his apartment?

"You are good at acting." I said, trying not to sound sad. But of course, I sounded sad.

"Some wasnt acting. Im actually impressed you pushed him away. You didnt last night." Sehun said. Sitting in a chair across from me.

"I was drunk Sehun." I said, looking down.

"And I was drunk when you came back, but I still recognized you." Sehun said.

Ouch.

"People handle liquor diffrent." I said, even though Sehun had a point.

"Ha, right." He chuckled sarcastically.
I could notice a hint of saddness in his face though.

"Sehun, I dont care about Jb. It was a mistake. I made a mistake, Im sorry."

"What about Luhan? Hmm? You didnt push him away." Sehun argued.

"I was shocked Sehun. I just found out that one of my closest friends is still in love with me. Everything happened so fast." I said.

Sehun looked up, I know he is having a rough time trusting me.

Fuck this.

I got up and walked over to Sehun. I grabbed his face and crashed my lips against his.

It took awhile, but he finally gave in.