Chapter 58: Fake

"What was that all about?" I turned to ask Jackson.

Jackson didnt reply, he just leaned and whispered something into Kai's ear.

"Nice to see you again." Jackson snarled, and then turned and walked away.

I turn to face Kai who is standing beside me.

"Jackson is mad, because Sehun has re-claimed you as his." Kai said.

Re-claim my ass.

"He doesnt own me." I said.

Kai chuckled, "Then prove it. Lets go somewhere. He told you not to leave? Well then lets leave." Kai said, grabbing my hand.

I went inside and put clothes on, and then walked out to Kai's motorcycle.

Jesus not again. First Jb now Kai.

"C'mon it'll be fun." Kai smiled.

His English has much improved since last time I met him.

I decided to trust Kai, and got on the back of the stupid bike. Kai got infront of me, and I immediately clung to him when we started moving.

I felt him chuckle. But, damn this boy fine. We drove away from Sehun's house, soon ending up back in Seoul. The traffic is ugh.

We stopped by Kai's house and traded the motorcycle for his car. We drove all the way to SM Entertainment I beleive.

"I want you to see what I do all day, and what Sehun used to do." Kai said, pulling me towards SM. Girls were screaming as Kai pulled me inside. The place was pretty cool, but soon I was dragged somewhere else again. We ended up in a room that im guessing is a practice room.

"Here we are." Kai said, pulling me inside and then locking the door.

After he locked the door, Kai pulled a chair over to me and sat me down. I wasnt nervous, until he pulled tape out and taped me to the chair.

"Uhm Kai-"

"Shh. It will be okay." Kai whispered in my ear.

Uhm what in the fuck is going on?

Kai walked over to a stereo and turned on music. Another issue is I have no clue what this song is. Probably K-pop, if only Sara was here, she would know.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Kai start walking towards me, with a blindfold. Okay, this needs to stop.

Kai put the blindfold on me, and I heard him walk away. I was able to pull my phone out of my back pocket. I recognized this as my work phone that Sehun gave me. Its a fucking flip phone.

My fingers ran over the keys, trying to guess which speed dial Sehun is on.

Im just gonna go with 1.

My finger pressed the button, and I waited as Kai started to touch me.

Wow, what a great friend he is.

"Kai, where are we?" I asked, trying to get whoever is on the other side of the phone to hear it.

"SM Entertainment, duh." He said.

Bingo. I closed the flip phone, and hoped that did it.

But I must have closed it too loud, because I felt it get snatched out of my hands.

Oh fuck.

"Really? Now I am just mad." Kai said.
He spun my chair around, and was probably standing in front of me. I have no clue whats about to happen because I cant see shit.

"Kai stop." Someone said.

Sehun thank god.

I heard weird ass noises, and when the blindfold was ripped off me, Kai was knocked out on the floor. Sehun works quick.

"Maybe you should learn to listen next time." Sehun said sarcastically.

Bruh really.

Sehun ripped the tape off, and dragged me out of the room, and building.

_____

"So what was that back there?" I asked Sehun.

Sehun and I were in the living room sitting across from each other with hot cocoa.

"That was the real Kai. What he was doing was something that him and I used to do. We would drag girls to the practice rooms, and blindfold them so they wouldnt see. I helped Kai for years in his dirty ways. Once I came to the States though, I stopped. I thought he did too, but obviously not." Sehun said.

I am still so damn confused.

"I still dont understand." I said, looking into Sehun's eyes.

Sehun looked down, avoiding my eyes. "You dont need to understand. Just know you are safe with me." Sehun said, getting up and walking out of the living room.

_____

I was laying there in my bed, looking out the window. Then moon was shining outside.

I have no clue what Kai was trying to do, but I probably wont be hanging with him anytime soon. The Kai that I knew before was fake.

I heard the door open, and I shut my eyes pretending to be asleep.

Sehun wont stay unless he thinks I am asleep.

The bed shifted beside me, and I was gently pulled back into Sehun's embrace.

"I shouldnt have brought you here. You were stupid to leave with Kai, but you were smart to call me. Just know you are safe now. I know I shouldnt, but I love you." Sehun whispered. He kissed my cheek, and my heart fluttered.

Wow I havent felt like this in a long time. I am starting to realize how much I still love Sehun. But, I dont think Sehun wants me to.

The two sides he shows me from being a jerk to sleeping beside me, is very confusing.