Do The Curtains Match The Drapes? (GXG)

Mason Taylor, the epitome of beautiful. My college roommate for almost six months now, and all of those six months I've been dying to know if the curtains match the drapes.

Her long flowing red hair was sprawled out over her shoulders, her books a mess around her. I was lucky to get roomed with her, not only because of how hot she was but because of how smart she was. Too many times had she saved my ass when it came to math.

I'd been single for two weeks now, single and so fucking horny. Thinking about Mason at night, lying nearly a foot away from me with hardly anything on drove me mad. She knew I was a lesbian, considering I've had multiple girlfriends in and out of our dorm, yet she continued to walk around with tempting lacy panties, no bra and a loose t-shirt. That meant something right? But I didn't want to scare her away, I needed to play it right, needed to be one hundred percent sure she wanted me. Hell, I've never even asked if she's been with a man before, much less a woman. I wasn't really the open-let's-ask-a-lot-of-questions type of person. Most of our time was spent watching horror movies and eating junk food.

She was slim around the waist, c-cup -because I'd looked at her bra hanging from the bathroom door a couple times. Her eyes were bright blue, her hair scarlet. I'd never actually been turned on by red-heads before, but she was breathtaking. Her thighs were thick, her ass even thicker. Imagining her laying beneath me, my hands squeezing her hear-shaped ass, pulling her closer. Fuck, my pussy throbbed at the sight of her.

"Mason, you do know I've been single for two damn weeks right?"

She turned her head towards my bed, eyes on me. "Yeah, and?"

I groaned, "Which means I haven't fucked anyone in two weeks."

Her grin alone had me soaking wet. "Your point is, Theresa?"

I groaned again, "Why do you insist on wearing those pink lacy underwear with that damn Pink Floyd t-shirt?"

She forged an offended manner, "Hey! What's wrong with Pink Floyd?"

I rolled my eyes, and just came out with it. "Not a damn thing baby girl. It's how sexy you look in it. You're torturing me!" I whined

Her taken aback expression was completely authentic this time, "W-what?"

I lifted an eye brow, "So. fucking. sexy." I said slowly.

Her face nearly matched her hair, her top lip twitching, trying her hardest not to let a big goofy smile paste her mouth. I probably wouldn't have minded if she had, but she held strong. I knew Mason was shy, so I never expected her next words, "How sexy?"

The way she said it, her voice laced with a husky I-just-woke-up sound made my entire body hot, like I was in some kind of sauna, my pussy totally and completely drenched now. I couldn't take not having my hands on her any longer. I jumped up from my bed, and darted across the room to hers and flipped her over on her back, knocking her text books to the floor, "I want you." I told her.

She nodded, her pupils the size of Texas. "I want to lick you for hours, Mason." I said between light kisses on her neck. "And then I want to flip that delicious ass of yours over, on all fours and lick you again from behind." I placed more kisses down her neck. My hands trailing down her torso, to the hem of her shirt, and lifting it over her head. I pushed her back down lightly. Her back flat on the surface of the bed. I leaned back to admire the red-headed beauty before me.

Her cheeks were a tint of ruby, her hair a wild halo around her. My eyes roamed down slowly, her nipples stood at attention on her perky mounds. My mouth watered at the sight of them. I gave into temptation and leaned down to flick a hard bud with my tongue. She let out a sexy whimper. I did the same with the opposite, and looked up at her. Her sapphire eyes watching every suck and flick I delivered to those perky, pink nipples. She writhed beneath me the more I went on, relentlessly sucking, flicking and nibbling. Her fingers slipped into my short hair, pulling just a tad.

But I was weak, and entirely too desperate for her to not speed this up just a notch. I released from her nipples with a pop, and kissed her lips furiously. My tongue slipping into her warm sheath. She toyed with my tongue, but I quickly gained dominance because she hadn't been trying in the first place. I kissed down her neck, the middle of her breast, her flat stomach, I licked her belly button as I slowly pulled those pink, lacy panties down her smooth legs. My fingertips trailing down her flesh lightly. She shivered, her body breaking out In goosebumps. Fuck, she was so fucking stimulating.

I pulled the panties the rest of the way and tossed them to the side, her legs closed almost immediately, I looked up at her to make sure she was still certain. Her face was pure lust, "Spread them for me baby girl." I commanded.

She did, gradually, bit by bit but eventually they were open wide for me. The curtains definitely matched the drapes, her lips pulled open, waiting for me. Her clit peaking out of the hood just a tad, begging for me to nibble it. "Theresa, I'm... Im really sensitive down there."

Mm, I bet she was. With a big clit like that, it was a blessing in disguise. I quickly jumped off the bed and grabbed my cheating Ex-girlfriends scarf hanging from my bed post. "You trust me?"

She nodded, "Good girl." I praised. I kissed her forehead softly, and proceeded to tie her hands together, then to the rail of her headboard.

She tugged, making sure it was tight enough. I rolled my finger down her body, making her squirm, her breath heavy pants now. She was such a fucking turn on. And when I reached that pink little clit of hers, her body jerked, almost violently. Almost as if she were trying to get away. She was right, she was extremely sensitive.

I found two more scarfs in her closet and tied each foot to the footboard. She was now spread eagle, just for me. I slowly crawled up the bed, towards her soaking, wet pussy. I slipped my hands beneath her, squeezing that perfect ass in my palms before I buried my face between her legs.

I delivered a long flat lick from her entrance up to her clit. Her body shaking, her moans loud and erotic. I squeezed her firm ass cheeks tighter, pulling her closer to my watering mouth. Her thighs tight around my face, as long as I could breath I didn't care what she did, and as long as and came. She was screaming now, screaming ever profanity you could imagine, not so surprisingly making me even hotter. I nibbled faster, shoving my face harder against her wetness, "Fuck! I'm so, so close!" She screamed. Pushing her hips against me even harder until she came crashing down. Her limbs twitching, her pussy quivering around my tongue.

And just like I had wanted, I licked that sweet little pussy of hers for hours, until she was swollen and begging for me to give her a break. Surprisingly I didn't even mind when her lids became heavy with sleep, she tried like hell to fight the upcoming slumber. I knew I'd worn her out, honestly I'm sure her clit will be swollen for at least a full day.

I stroked her soft hair over and over again, "Sleep baby girl. But tomorrow, tomorrow it's my turn."

*************************
Well, I got tired of having all these fantasies pent up inside my head. So, I decided to do some one shots.

Tell me what you want next!
Another GXG, BXB, group play, or BXG so many choices!

-Corey-