Kinky Craig'slist Romance.

I had known what I was getting myself into when I first met Alex. His 'Seeking Submissive' ad on Craigslist had my attention for days before I had finally responded. We had talked for a month straight via email, exploring each other's desires, wants and needs. He wasn't very open, but did answer any questions I may have had. Being a submissive was completely new to me, I had never done anything even remotely close. But he was patient, teaching me the ropes.

When I got tired of refreshing my gmail over and over again, hoping he'd messaged me back, I broke and gave him my cell number. What could I say, my interest was beyond peaked. I knew what I wanted, and everything we had discussed, as far as boundaries, do's and don'ts if you will, were something that intrigued me to the highest point. Something I had fantasized about since I stumbled across PornHubs kinky section.

And after the first month of talking I had agreed to meet him. He was tall, with dark hair, his face chiseled to what I would consider perfect. I met him at a local diner, he was quiet, and observing. But hadn't made me the least bit uneasy. He asked lots of questions about myself, and answered all of mine. He seemed to light up when we'd talked about what he would need of me when the time came. It was nothing too extreme, things I had always wanted to try, things that seemed exciting to me as well. Although the no sound rule had thrown me off a bit, didn't men like to hear women while in the throes of passion? But when I asked him he had told me, "It is the power I hold by telling you to not make a sound, the pleasure it'll give me when you try your absolute best to please me."

We had talked for so long I had felt like I'd known him, known what he wanted in me, and known what he needed from me. All things I was willing to give.

And after a year of being his submissive I was wholeheartedly, irrevocably and completely head of heels for Alex.

My Kinky Craigslist Romance.

I heard the flick of a lighter, and then the smell of his favorite vanilla candle. My excitement went through the roof. He knew how much I liked that, how good it felt when the hot wax met my cool skin. He loved how wet my pussy became when he'd drip ever so close to my pebbled nipples. They grow even harder, as if the cold air in the basement hadn't affected them.

I heard his boots shuffle closer, "I don't want you to make a sound, Mia, or I'll punish you. Understood?"
"Yes, Master." I breathed. His voice alone igniting my body.

I felt the first drop of wax in the middle of my abdomen, and it took every ounce of strength I had not to make a sound. He was closer than usual, the wax hotter than usual. I had thought I was at my limit last time, but even closer the wax still felt pleasurable. The sting stung a bit more but cooled just as quickly.

"How did that feel, Mia?" He was testing me, but I kept quiet. "Good girl. You may speak."

"Good, Master." My voice rough and breathy. I felt more drops pooling up my stomach, each drop getting closer and closer to my heavy breast. When he reached my areola my pussy and ass clenched around the plugs he had inserted earlier. I couldn't hold back my moan, but he knew I'd never be able to keep quiet when he got the wax that close to my nipples. How he loved making my ass red with his bare hands.

"Ah, ah, Mia. I said not to make a sound, didn't I?" He was taunting me. I was wound so tight from earlier's play and no release that I almost broke down into tears, almost began begging him to let me cum. But, I knew begging would get me nowhere.

He untied my legs, and flipped me over, arms still crossed and bound behind my back. "I'm going to give you 15, Mia. And then I'm going to fuck you, hard."

15 was a lot less than I usually got, and I was hoping it was because he wanted to be buried deep inside me as much as I wanted him to. I felt the smack of his palm on my ass, and my holes tightened again, causing more pleasure than I had anticipated, and I moaned again.

"Answer me, are we getting pleasure from these, Mia?" He asked, as he lightly tugged on the plugs, knowing the answer all too well.

"Yes, Master, I am." I answered truthfully.

He took the butt plug out first, slowly. The muscles squeezing back into place, I let out the deep breath I hadn't known I was holding. Then the other plug, sliding it smoothly out of my hot, wet cunt. I clenched around it desperately, not wanting to let it go.

"Greedy woman." He tisked. I was, I was very greedy right now, seeing as he'd teased me for hours. I didn't know how much longer I could last without a release. He continued with my punishment, my milky mounds heating slightly under his palm, but I'd somehow managed to keep my mouth shut. I heard the soft bush of clothes against skin, the inevitable clink of his pants and belt hitting the cement floor. He stepped closer, and I felt him at my entrance, slowly pushing the head of his cock into my slippery cunt, then slamming the rest of the way in.

He hadn't lied when he said he'd fuck me hard, but Alex never lied. Even rough, I could still feel the veins and ridges of his cock slipping in and out of my sheath, my walls squeezing tightly around him.
"Fuck, you're so tight, baby." He ground out between thrusts. Again, it took nearly everything in me not to voice how much I loved his cock buried so deep inside me, or how much I loved to hear him say how tight I was.

He slapped my ass as he thrust deeper inside me, causing me to tighten around his thick member. I was close, so extremely close to that blissful ending.

"May I cum, Master? Please! Please, may I cum?" It was getting harder to hold my impending release, but knowing Alex, he'd make me wait until I couldn't actually wait any longer.

He slapped my ass again, groaning this time when I clenched harder around him. I felt his hands slid up my ass, grabbing the firm globes and squeezing before continuing on to my anus. He pressed a finger inside my hole, and then another. I was about to say fuck it and just let the dam burst; I couldn't hold on any longer.

"Cum." He ordered.
I clamped down on his cock, greedily, milking him as I came around him. Coating his member with my release. His sexy grunts and groans as his cock began twitching and spurting inside me only caused me to clutch him tighter.

Spent, he fell onto my back, his member still remaining hard and inside. He was slightly crushing me with his warm body; but it was comforting. "Next time Mia, I'll fuck your mouth shut. Understood?"

God, did I forget to mention how hot it made me when he threatened such things? I smiled, "Yes, Master."