Part title

He inhaled deeply at my neck, sending jolts of fear and surprisingly something else I couldn't quite fathom, my body was reacting to his harshness more than I had wanted it to. Levi had my back pressed against his chest. I could feel his growing cock on my ass, and again pleasure radiated throughout my body, my pussy clenching in want.

"I am going to fuck you with my fingers until you're pleading to have my cock inside you." He whispered, his thick Russian accent slurring the words inside my ear.

"I can smell your fear, the blood rushing through your veins. Are you scared, Scarlett?"

I wanted to be strong, I wanted to pretend I wasn't afraid, Or that he couldn't overpower me so easily. I wanted to pretend my mind wasn't begging for him to sink his teeth into my jugular. "N-no, I'm not."

He chuckled softly, still against my ear, his warm minty breath stung my nostrils, "You lie, little one," he breathed in again, "My naughty malyshka, I can smell your sex. You're so ready for me, aren't you Scarlett?"

His rough palm traveled from my neck, down my breast to the waistband of my jeans. His thumbs slowly working the button open. I struggled against him, trying to push away, but his other hand held firm on my hair. The pain from his grip sending sharp needle like pricks to my scalp had my juices flowing freely. Why was I so wet, so turned on by this?

His hand slid down my shaved pubic bone, his breathing coming out in quick pants, just as mine was, now. His fingertips glided between my folds, I moaned. "Just as wet as I thought, kotenok."

My breast rising and falling rapidly with each pant, he slipped a thick digit inside my cunt, and hissed as I clenched around it. "So very tight, kotenok."

"Levi, please." I begged, not caring that I sounded desperate.

He kept up his relentlessly slow ministrations, in and out, in and out of my slick heat. "You want me to please you after you've trespassed into my home? After you've been following me for months. What are you trying to prove Scarlett?" He demanded an answer, but I could barely pay much attention with his finger buried so deep inside of me.

"H-how'd you know?" I stammered, so close to climax.

"Ah—ah kotenok, I'm asking the questions here. Now answer me."

"I know w-what you are." I breathed, my statement barely audible to my own ears, but he had heard, this I was sure.

"Is that so, malen'kiy?" His voice was laced with sarcasm, he was making fun of me.

My mind cleared and I quickly turned around, my hands now tightly clutching his suit jacket lapels. New found strength I knew I had somewhere coming to the surface. "Yes, Levi. I saw you kill Kevin. I saw you, su- bite him. You, you" I trailed off, not able to complete my sentence. This couldn't be real, for months I had been tracking him, trying to get any evidence of what I saw that night, trying to prove to myself I wasn't crazy. But now, I was just feeling stupid. So incredibly stupid.

A smirk playing at his plump lips, "You what, Scarlett. You saw what?" His sandy blonde hair was disheveled, as if he had drug his hands repeated through it.

I stammered more, going back to what I had seen that night, to What I had witnessed him do. My body began shaking, but this time with fear. "I-I saw you bite his neck, and when you pulled away there was b-blood. But you didn't stop. You kept going. Until his body was grey and lifeless... Y-you drank from him."

The smile on his face terrified me even more than the vision of him and Kevin had. I let go of his jacket and backed away, but he stalked after me. I wanted to run, run as fast as my weak legs would let me, but I knew there was no point in that. I knew he could outrun me. The backs of my calves hit his elegant wooden bed frame. Shit, I was so trapped.