chapter 2~ Souls's pov~ first kiss

My eyes widened when I saw Maka fall to the ground. I ran to her as fast as I could. "Maka!" I yelled as I got closer to her. I kneeled on the ground next to her and checked her pulse. Good! She was still breathing. But what had happened to her? Maybe she got hurt during our mission? I shook my head. I need to help her first. "Come on maka..." I say. The DWMA (the academy for meisters and weapons) isn't open at these hours. Come on! Think Soul think! I gently pick maka up and carry her. She was very light in my arms. She looked pale and she looked like the life was sucked out of her. I started to run to our house.

I lay Maka on the couch with a towel beneath her. she was bleeding a lot. I quickly went to the kitchen and got the first aid kit. I came back to where Maka was laying down. I set the kit on the table next to me and looked at maka, passed out. It looked like she was bleeding from her stomach. I took off her blood stained gloves and set them on the table. I started to get some bandages out. "You'll be ok Maka..." I whispered again.

I finished putting a bandage on Maka and put a blanket over her. She was motionless. I kneeled next to her, putting my chin against the couch. I looked at her closed eyes. Maka's eyes were a beautiful green color and went perfectly with her light, dirty blonde hair she usually put up into two pig tails. She was beautiful. I shook my head again with a slight blush across my cheeks. "What was this feeling?" I whisper to myself as I put my hand over my heart. My heart raced. S-so not cool! Stop it Soul! Pull yourself together! I looked at her again as my blush faded away. Could it be that... that I love her?!? I shook my head once again. She's my miester.... we can't... I can't be..." I put my head down.

My heart wouldn't stop racing. "Ugh!" I groan. I can't fall... in love with my partner... I just can't...right? I held my head up by placing my hands under my chin. Just forget about it, soul. How can she love such a cool guy like me. I don't even know why I waste my time thinking about this. I look back up at Maka... still not moving. I get on my knees and hover over her. I move her chin to face me. What am I doing? This is so uncool! I had the feeling to back away and let her rest but, I leaned closer to her. I slowly close my red eyes and press my lips against hers, thinking to myself... I have already loved her for a long time.