~chapter 6 ~maka POV~ two faces

"Soul?" I ask as I open my eyes, trying to see my partner.

"Yeah..." He mumbled.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he turned on the lamp.

He came and sat next to me.

He paused.

I sat up a bit and looked at him. "Soul?" I mumbled.

He looked back at me.

"Maka..."

"I heard you..." He said as he kept looking at me.

My eyes widened a bit.

Did he hear everything?

"Why were you stalking me?" I rolled my eyes, trying to change the subject.

No response.

Soul was sitting on the floor. He got up on his knees and leaned in closer.

I blushed a bit to see his red eyes stare into mine then close.

"S-soul?"

"S-stop playing around. I'm not your toy. Quit it." I say as I keep my eyes open and look at him.

"Wow... Is it that obvious? you can tell That I'm playing with you? Wow... You are smart." He mumbled as he oped his eyes.

My eyes widen a bit as I hear the words spill out from his mouth.

"What? You thought I was going to kiss you?" He smirked as he pulled away.

"Maybe your stupid after all." He said as looked at me with his red eyes.

"You've always been a toy. And nothing else." He mumbled.

He stood up.

"Y-you lier." I look down.

He shook his head. "Not this time, maka." He replied.

My eyes began to tear up.

"Y-your horrible. I hate you." I mumble as I look down. I slowly stand up clenching my stomach as I wince from pain.

"Maka." He looks at me with worry in his eyes.

"Make up your damn mind!!!!!" I yell out.

"Your horrible! Why the hell are you doing this?!? If you care about me than show me you do! Why are you acting like this?!?" I yelled at him as tears stream down my face.

I look up at him. "Your just a lier... I hate you..." I mumble. I turn around and run to my room, wincing from the pain from my wound.

"Maka!" He called out for me as he ran after me. I shut the door before he can stop me.

I lay on my bed and curl up in a ball, trying to make the pain go away.