chapter 4 ~maka's POV~ Blair takes a visit

Soul had turned off the lights and left me alone in the dark living room on the couch. He wasn't acting like himself.

Was it something I did?

Something i had said?

I dont know...

I sigh. I shut my eyes and get the thought of soul out of my head, Maybe i was acting weird too.... i keep thinking about Soul. I shook my head. I just need to rest. It was late.. obviously since it was dark. There's no school tomorrow. I keep telling myself other useless things until i get bored of myself and sleep.

My eyes open as I feel a sudden breeze... then I hear something close.

Was it a door?

I dont know.

It hurt every time I sat up... I don't even want to think about how much it would hurt if I attempted stand up.  I see a lamp flicker on and next to it was a black cat with a hat, Blair.

"Blair? Is that you?" I whispered. The black cat gave me a smile. 

"Who else could it be, silly!" she jumped off the table and landed n a chair next to me.

"Looks like someone got hurt..." she pouted.

"yeah... it was an accident..." I lied.

It wasn't an accident. I was protecting Soul.

"I see.." she yawned the turned into her human form.

"Does it hurt?" she asked.

"A little..." I lied again. It hurt like 50 sharp swords stabbed me in the stomach. Which was not what happened... well... you can say a drill like hand from a kishin had stabbed me... well... thats all I remember.

"Well... sorry about that hon." she tried to comfort me. Blair neeled next to me

"where's scythe boy?" she asked

"In his room... sleeping i guess..." i replied. 

"So~ how are you two doing?" she smirked a bit.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, rolling my eyes a bit.

"You know!!! have you kissed the boy already?!?!" she exclaimed.

"B-Blair! keep your voice down!" I told blair, trying to keep her voice down.

"come on! tell me." she purred.

"n-no! no we havent!" i responed with a slight blush across my cheeks.

"oh come on! how long has it been? he loves you! meow~!" Blair pouted.

"Blair... I'm sorry... he doesn't love me."

"and he never will~." I said as my eyes closed and my blush faded away.