Chapter 1

"Kay Ashling, If you dont wake up in five minutes I'm gonna throw a cold bucket of water on your face and I'm sure you don't want that."

My oh so sweet best friend said, and I could tell she was annoyed. I put a pillow over my face thinking she would go away if I ignored her.

Who am I kidding. This is my bestfriend we are talking about here. She is not going anywhere. I moaned as loudly as possible as my eyes slowly fluttered open to see a very annoyed Melissa standing right infront of me. " Gosh you're so loud. It amuses me how lively and active you are at this hour of the day." I drawled, as I got out of bed.

" Ever wonder what amuses me most? The fact that you wake up with perfect hair every morning. 90% of women all over the world wake up with the crappiest hair ever. I don't get how you manage to wake up with that marvelous piece of art work. I mean, I'm sure you can't pull that off yourself when you're about to go out." Mel said as she plopped down on a beanbag.

"When are you ever gonna learn how to compliment someone in the right way rather than adding some unnecessary comment at the end?" I replied as I crashed down on the beanbag next to hers.

Totally ignoring my question Mel started scrolling down her instagram feed. Yep. This is my bestfriend.

Yawning unattractively, I tried to talk to her again, " So why on earth did you wake me up this early in the morning. The birds aren't even up yet. Mel cocked an eyebrow and replied " Dude, its 10am.  and stop watching snow white or cinderella whatever it is, its messing up with your head. And My god, did you forget that you're getting married in 3 weeks?" I gasped. "Oh my god. I cant believe I forgot about that"

Yes I'm getting married in 3 weeks. Lucas Adams. He is the most amazing guy on earth, I'm so lucky to be spending the rest of my life with him.Yes Yes i know I'm only 23 and I have my whole life ahead. I've heard that a million times, but I'm so in love with him. Plus I can get a job even if I'm married to him I guess? Yeah well I shall come up with something. Right now. Somebody needs to get married :')))

.
THERE YOU GO WOOHOOO. First chapter over. I hope I did good. Please write your thoughts belowThis is gonna be real cool I promise. Please read and comment .love ya all <3

-A.N