Chapter 3

JAYDEN'S POV

I couldn't believe I messed up again. I messed up big time and I knew I would be in so much trouble. Father would kill me if he found out about this. Everyone is going to kill me.

I quickly went out of the shop hitting an empty can on the road. I was really frustrated and mad at myself.I usually didn't care about what I did before, didn't really care when I messed up but this was bad. I messed up with the worlds. I might even get banished. I quickly took my phone and opened the crystal ball app. I typed in. "What happened to the potion Jayden Parkinson was carrying 10 minutes ago?"

**LOADING RESULTS**

There it was. A video. I just closed my eyes and thanked heavens this app existed. It has always been my savior whenever I got into trouble.

I gasp. "It's a girl. No NO NO. Don't drink it. Throw it. Throw it away. NO. IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS. Ugh"I mentally groaned. She just gulped down half of it and that was so more than what any one should consume.

HUMANS..........

This was getting worse. She drank it. She freaking drank the potion and I didn't even remember what potion it was. I was literally panicking. This is bad. So bad.
Right now my mind was a mess, I really didn't know what to do. "Maybe Ikgrith can help me." I wondered and So I set off to Etrix.

>>Etrix<<

" YOU WHAT???"Ikgrith was completely and literally petrified. I gave a small nervous laugh...

"YOU USELESS BOY. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE. WE ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE. HOW AM I GONNA FACE YOUR FATHER." Ikgrith was furious and I was kinda scared because I've never seen him that enraged before.

"This is all my fault. I haven't been good enough for you. I am not a good mentor." He sighed and sat down.

I sat down next to him and placed my hand on his shoulders. " Noo.. Don't say that. It's my fault. I was the one who was not paying attention and I was being really irresponsible. If theres anyone's fault in this, its mine. Just dont say that you have been a bad teacher cause you're not. You're the best mentor anyone could ask for." I realized how cheesy all this sounded well. *cough * Isn't it obvious. You're 'my' mentor. I made sure to emphasize well on 'my'. Imagine how great you are to be 'my' mentor. Duhh." I said slowly while getting up proud of myself for lifting up the mood a bit.

Ikgrith chuckled and shaked his head side ways obviously used to my antics. "Right so, instead of stating the obvious that we are doomed, how about we find a way to get out of this?" Ikgrith suggested.

"Now thats what I'm talking about" I grinned.

And thats how we both started to find a solution for this messed up situation.

** After an Hour**
"Xelius. XELIUS. YOU IMPRACTICAL CHILD. Wake up. How can you even sleep after all this." Ikgrith shook me until I opened my eyes.

"Huh?.. Where am I? I don't wanna wake up. I was having a dream about bees and snow" I whined as I rubbed my eyes.

Ikgrith rolled his eyes and smacked my back hard enough for me to get up immediately.

" So I found a reverse spell" Ikgrith told me.
"Oh yeah about that. What was the potion anyway?" I asked since I forgot about it
" Its an Invisiblity Potion" Ikgrith said.

I almost choked on air as he said that. "Are you kidding me? An invisibility potion? Does that mean that I just made a human girl invisible?? " I shouted in horror. Could this day get any worse?