No Parents!!

So I just woke up to hear a car starting up, so I ran downstairs to see what the commotion was.

Ym: Oh, Yn! You're finally up! She said with a big ass grin on her face.

Me: W-where are you going? I asked a little concerned.

Ym: Somewhere not for you! She said jokingly.

Me: W-wait! Both of y'all are going? I said getting very anxious and worried.

Ym&J'sm: Yep. They said in unison.

Me:But you can't leave me with him! I said as I pointed to Jaden who was smirking devilishly.

Ym: I can. And I will. Bye! She said as she slammed the door behind her.

I just stood there in shock, did this bitch just slam the door in my motherfreaking FACE!! Yn, calm down, calm down, you're just going to be stuck with that freak Ja----No! That's not good!

Jay/Jaden: So I guess it's just me and you? He said walking close to me.

Me: No! I said as I ran to my mother's bedroom and locked the door.

Jaden didn't even bother to try to get me to come out so I took a nap until my phone started going off like crazy. Who Tf is texting me while I'm tryna take a bomb ass nap😤. I unlocked my phone and went to kik(that's where the text messages were coming from). I saw that I had nine new messages, but I only opened two of them and one was Kyree and the other was Jaden. I opened Jaden's and it said: "Hey Ma😉". And I responded back with a "Don't go in my room!🙅🏾".
Then I opened Kyree's and surprisingly we started having a full blown conversation.

(Text Mode: Kik📲)

K1Myers💪🏽😎😈: Hola mami😜

Me/Finessin.YFI(Your First Initial): Hola Papi🙈

K1Myers💪🏽😎😈: 😂Wyd mamas?

Me: Nun jus chillin hbu?

K1Myers💪🏽😎😈: Same. Hey? Is your ma home??

Me: No why?

K1Myers💪🏽😎😈: Maybe I could come over and chill😊

Me: Yea! Anything for you DADDY😈😍

K1Myers💪🏽😎😈: 😏😏😏 Ard I'm omw.

Me: Ok.❤️

K1Myers💪🏽😎😈: I'll text you when I get there.

Me: Alrighty😜

(End of Text Mode)

Well, i'm gonna go wash up and do my hygiene.

Jaden's P.O.V

Finally!!!!!! A nigga get a point of view!!!Like shit😅!! Well my nigga Kyree said he was gonna come over and chill with us so, i'm tryna see if he want to do some 1v1 on 2k😈!

Yn: Jaden!!!! I heard Yn call out.

Me:.... I ain't say nothing because I wanted to get on her nerves.

She cute when she angry😝.

Yn: Jaden!!!!

Me:.....

Yn: NIGGA I KNOW YOU HEAR ME!!!

I just stayed quiet until she came downstairs.

Yn: I know you heard me! She said staring me down with one hand on her hip.

Damn. She looked so damn sexy.😍

Me: Yea. I did. I said standing up and grabbing her by her waist.

She jumped and tried to wiggle away. But, my grip was too strong(LOL).

Yn: J-Jaden.... she started to say but, i stopped her by kissing on her neck.

Yn's P.O.V

Me: J-Jaden..... I started to say but, he interrupted me by kissing on my neck.

I tried to push him away, but damn that nigga TOO strong! After a few more attempts I just gave in, and the next thing you know Jaden's on top of me still kissing my neck. He started to reach for the "NO NO ZONE", and I could feel my heart racing 100 miles per second, and as if Jesus was watching over me, when he went to pull of my panties the door bell rung.

Me: I'LL GET IT! I said as I got up and pushed Jaden off of me.

I ran to the door and looked back at him, He was putting on his shirt and smirking at me. Saved by the bell. Literally!

As I reached for the door my hand started shaking...really Really REALLY bad, so I unlocked it and just said "It's open!" The door swung open and it was Kyree!!!Eeeh!!!😂😂😂I just stood there smiling like a dummy, not noticing he was looking down and licking his lips. I was confused for a second, then I looked down and saw I didn't put my shorts back on. I just stood there in shock. Until Jaden came to my "rescue".

Jay: Looking for these ma? He said smirking hella hard and holding my shorts up to my face.

I snatched them out his hands and ran up the stairs. I could hear them laugh and say "Ooh!Look at that shit jiggle!" I just rolled my eyes and kept going till I reached the top.

Kyree: You smashed? I heard Kyree ask Jaden.

Jaden: Y-(GCO)

Me: DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SAYING YES!!!! I said as I turned towards them from where I was.

Thank you mommy!

They both just looked at each other and busted out laughing. I just rolled my eyes and continued to my room...

Tbc.....