Jaden's Come Up pt.2

Hi Guys😊I know I said I would update in the morning last time😬But I thought we had school😒and I was watching Lucifer(It's good😛) But here you go lovies💖Don't forget to vote and I'm going to pick one person to be in the story....but the only thing you need to do isssssss!!!!Comment what you think my favorite color is.
Alrighty bye!

😁Yn😁

Me: Why you wake me up anyway? I asked him still smirking.

Jaden: I wanted to ask you did you want to go sh-shopping. He said as he finally caught his breath.

Me: Ooh! Yay! I said as I went to go get my shoes and do some hygiene.

😐Jay😐

Me: I wanted to ask you did you want to go sh-shopping. I said as I finally caught my breath.

Yn: Ooh! Yay! She said as she ran upstairs.

I just shook my head and rubbed my neck as I waited for her to come back.

*5 minutes later*

Yo! Yn taking forever! I know it has only been like 5 minutes but, it feels like it's been 5 hours! I waited thirty seconds and then went to go check on Yn. I went to Marquise room but she wasn't in there, and then I heard water running so I went to go check in the bathroom. As I was finna knock on the door Yn opened it up and I got a glimpse of her. Even though her outfit was laid back and it's been on her since yesterday(you dont have clothes so....yea), but it wasn't what she was wearing, it was her hair. It was in two buns on each side of her head, she had curly hair so they were curly, she had a few strands out on each front of her head(like side feather bangs kinda), her baby hair already laid down nicely but, the gel laid them even more, and I seen she stole one of Mar's white bandanas. I just stood there and looked at her in awe, I NEVER seen a girl look so......."WOW" without even trying, well I did think that with River, but......I'm not going to bring that sensitive ass bitch up(I have nothing against her😓it's just a story😐but she is sensitive).

Yn: I'm ready! She said smiling and when she realized she was smiling she covered up quick.

Me: Why you cover it up? I said giving her a smile back.

Yn: I just don't like it. She said smiling but with her mouth closed witch showed off her dimples😍.

Me: Why not? I asked her as I walked a little closer to her.

Yn: It's just....just.....ugly to me. People tell me my smile is beautiful but, I don't see it. I mean my teeth not yellow, they stay white! I just don't like my teeth I guess😕. She said as she started to look around.

Me: Look at me. I said as I walked closer to her causing her to stumble back a little.

She started laughing but, once again covered that gorgeous smile of hers😩. I moved her hands from her mouth and looked her in the eyes for awhile which felt like forever😍, then out of nowhere I just had this urge to..

😚Yn😚

Omg! JADEN JUST KISSED ME!!!!😱😱. His lips were even softer than they looked😩. It went on for a little until he pulled back and stared at me blankly....OMG!! Am I a bad kisser?! I asked myself mentally.

Jaden: Uh.......I think we should go now. He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Me: Oh ok...I said as I followed him to the car(your mom's car is still there they took Mar's).

😶Jay😶

So the whole ride to the mall with Yn has been uncomfortably quiet, I honestly don't know what got into me, I mean she and Ky like each other, Yn doesn't like me, well in that way. I couldn't stop thinking about her lips on mine, they were so plump and juicy, Dang! This girl does so many things to me😳. I think I love her.......

*20 minutes later*

🙉Yn🙈

It was TOO quiet in this damn car! I'm too ADHD for this! Ha! I looked at Jaden and just started to make conversation.

Me: Um..so what's the sitch(Like Kim Possible😃) I asked him.

Jay: We probably just gonna hang around, buy shit, eat, buy more shit til we get hungry again, and eat again. He said as we both started laughing but I soon stopped and looked at him.

Jay: What? He said rolling his eyes.

Yn: Nigga! Don't play wit' me! And, do you know I'm broke? I said lowering my voice making it real soft.

He just looked at me like "Dafuq" and we both started busting out laughing out loud.

"But Yn. I thought your mom gave you $10,000?!" No bitch! I know! I just got a lotta money, and I DO mind spending it!😂😂

After another 20 minutes of driving we finally pulled up to the Mall. Yes! The day had just begun😏.

Stay tuned for the next chapter: The Mall😏😏. Once again don't forget to vote and leave ur input😊 Xoxo, Eri😘💓