You Again?!

So I just walked into Kyree's cousin's house and guess who was there?!.....Thing one and two! Better known as Lyrica and Trina🙄.

Me: Hell NAH!!!! I said as they turned around and faced me.

Lyrica: Y-you again? She said as she jumped a little.

Me: Y-yes! What you stuttering fo'? You got too much dick stuck in your throat? I said as I heard laughs(everybody was upstairs).

Lyrica:....

Trina: You.........nevermind...

Me: Alright then! I said as I went to go find the bathroom.

I bumped into Angel on the way to the bathroom and we talked a little.

Angel: I think he really likes you. She said going off topic.

Me: I know. We do.......date. I say as I felt my cheeks getting hot.

Angel: Really?! She said as she smiled from ear to ear.

Me: Yea.....I said so shyly.

Angel: Good! Now that thot won't have to come here again! She said throwing her fist in the air and shaking it.

Me: Ha. But, what do you mean again? I asked as my smile slowly faded.

Angel: Well....I know I'm not supposed to be talking about this.....but, she basically...peels his banana. She said with a secretive look on her face.

Me: What? I said hella confused.

Angel: She sucks the cream out his Twinkie. She said like I knew what the HELL she was talking about.

Me: Huh? I said as I scrunched my eyebrows up.

Angel: *scoffs* SHE SUCKS HIS DICK!! She said as she quickly covered her mouth.

I just stood there shocked.

Me: You know what? I don't have to go to the bathroom anymore. I said as I stomped down the stairs.

And guess what I saw?! This hoe was all hugged up with Kyree! I pushed her off him, grabbed Kyree by his hair, and pulled his little grown self out the door, to his car. As we got in front of the car he pushed away from me.

Kyree: WTF IS WRONG WITCHU' YN?! He said as his face turned red.

Me: WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!?! I'M YOUR WHOLLLLE GIRLFRIEND!!! AND YOU THINK THAT YOU JUST GONNA LET THAT BALD HEADED ASS STANK ASS HOE SIT ON YOUR LAP?! ANDDDDDDD YOU BE GETTIN' HEAD FROM THAT BITCH!!! I said once again screaming over the top of my lungs.

Kyree: Yn......It's not li-(GCO)

Me: Don't even🙄. I said as I put my hand in his face and walked to the passenger side of the car.

😕Kyree😕
I don't know where Yn got this newfound attitude but all I know is it's about time I lay down this act right😏. Yn keep playing damn games..'cause you definitely not finna win this one😏.  I sound corny as a mug but, whatever!😎😂

*45 minutes later*

Yn been HELLA quiet, and I don't like it...wait what about Jay? Ugh! Lemme ask her.

Me: Uh....Yn? I said calling her name out a little hesitantly.

Yn: What?! She said through gritted teeth.

I don't know why but when girls act like that it's sexy asf!

Me: What happened with Jay? I asked her as her whole face changed from mad to soft.

I don't like the effect he has on her😡, he my boy and everything but, Yn is mine, and she finna know it😏.

☺️Yn☺️
I wasn't even thinking about Jaden until Kyree brung him up, lemme just call him.

Me: I don't know, I'll call him. I said as I took out my phone and dialed Jaden's number.

*ring ring ring*

No answer.

*ring ring ring*

Still no answer...One more time.

*ring ring ring*

Ok...I guess I'll text him..

Me: I'm gonna text him. I said to Kyree who was already one step ahead of me.

Kyree: Alright. He said as he switched his head from his phone to the road and went back in forth.

*Text Mode*

Jay.Lavish🤑💙: Where you went?

Me: My bad. Wya?

*End of Text Mode*

Me: Uh....he text you back? I asked Kyree.

Kyree: Nope. He said blankly.

Me: Oh. I said as I turned off my phone and took a nap.

*46 minutes later*

???: Yn wake up! I heard someone yell as they shook me.

Me: Huh? I said groggily.

???: We're here. The voice I verified as Kyree said.

I just groaned and put my hands up so Kyree could pick me up, at first he looked at me strangely, then he sighed and picked me up bridal style as he walked into the house. MY house! As he was unlocking the door I took time to really look at his face. He was really...perfect...his white teeth that weren't showing, his caramel skin, the curl of his lips, and his dimples that somehow managed to show even when he wasn't smiling. I felt bad for going off on him like that, especially since we just started going out. I guess I gotta apologize....As we got into the house he took me upstairs and laid me on my bed, he took off my slides, and put the covers over me as I got comfortable. Out the corner of my eye I saw him taking off his shirt, I never really saw how banging his body was, because last time I didn't really know him. I just watched as I felt drool on my chin, I wiped it off turned on my side, and fell asleep, I mean how else was I suppose to have him in my dreams? A little after that I felt weight push down the other side of my bed, and strong, warm, arms wrap around me. I never been more safe in my life😌. As I slowly drifted off to sleep I heard the sweetest words echo in my ear.

I love you...

I think my eyes might've watered a bit, I waited until he laid his head down, which he put in the crook of my neck, and I squeezed his hand softly and told him I love you too...You might say we just started dating, or we barely know each other, but, this is different, HE is different...I love him😌.

I'll just text Jaden later.

Hey guys💙 Do you peep? My EMOJIS!!!!😜😜😜😜❤️💙😻 I got my OWN charger and I decided to update today because it's Friday, Friday!! Hehe🤓 But bye little monkeys🙈 Don't forget to vote and comment your feedback ANDDDDD follow me if you haven't already😊💙

Love, Eri💙